Quiting. (Maybe)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ur so rude to me I haven't done anything too you
Its not she dosent like you, its the trust that she puts on people, she would giv rit to her closes friends, like I wouldnt give a 15mil company to one of my employees, id give it to my best friend, or family liek srsly

Reactions: Powerfull and Toryn

PingtothePong

Jun 28, 2017
The Milky Way
www.baconsizzling.com
No no no... Don't quit! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*sigh*
OK. Farewell. Perhaps you will find your friends elsewhere on another server, or perhaps on another game. Or in real life, away from the simulated environment of a game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
So Guys as you heard a lot of the others have quit and left D: and it feels like I don't have anyone anymore to play and have fun w/ and to talk to, ill give u a answer on august 5th, knowing about this I wont be joining back unless something happens like some come back or something but ill be some what active until august 5th when I give you guys the answer, I'm sorry, I'm just very sad about Kate and ciel leaving since they were really nice staff and great people. **NOTE** I May not come on discord after this
Bye,
Toryn
NO MAMA, NO
BAD MAMA, YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME MAMA!!

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
NO MAMA, NO
BAD MAMA, YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME MAMA!!
She wont leave, she will come on from time to time. As long as im here :D she wont leave heheheh cus im the wonderful brother, and we need @Jo3512's magical uncirons powers to heal her and fvhns motherly love and davi daughter/sister/mother/dad love and blah blah blah blah and mostly her hubby The DiamondTiger, we are here with you all the way with tammy and enderport and everyone is here to support your decision all the way

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
She wont leave, she will come on from time to time. As long as im here :D she wont leave heheheh cus im the wonderful brother, and we need @Jo3512's magical uncirons powers to heal her and fvhns motherly love and davi daughter/sister/mother/dad love and blah blah blah blah and mostly her hubby The DiamondTiger, we are here with you all the way with tammy and enderport and everyone is here to support your decision all the way
I AINT SUPPORTING HER LEAVING!!