Not open for further replies.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
This is not slander it's a campaign. If we really want to talk about slander be checking the court case section :). Also I will be in Runnerboro court tonight for a resolution about elections which will effect the whole cycle.
That is illegal, eatsmith is in charge still, remember

T

Trump15024

I don't want this to be about us or negative comments we are working for Runnerboro

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Introduction: Hello I am trump15024 current mayor of Runnerboro, a multimillionaire, and businessman. I own Apple in game. I am very proud to be Running again for mayor of Runnerboro and asking @LeanneTheUnicorn or @DarkMagicinY to run for city manager.

Why should you vote for me: Next, when I was elected I promised to make Runnerboro Great Again. I would like to go through what my administration has done.

Responsible for expanding the island to make Runnerboro's new city
Got together a team to naturalize the island
Kept a balanced budget and never went into debt
Under my administration, Runnerboro has a surplus
Expanded our military
Kept the public informed
Expanded the economy by creating a competitive booming market
Made many allies with other island owners/governments
Kept corruption out!
Fought to give Runnerboro citizens more property rights
Created the Runnerboro emergency alert system
Gave citizens more healthcare options
planning out a modern airport
moved to city standards
and so much more!!

We never went once in debt! That is why opponents like @Death_Inferno360 should not be elected as he is not even going to be here for the election and I am always active. @Death_Inferno360 will drain our budget and will reverse policies that will hurt Runnerboro. We don't want a budget drainer!

Lets Keep Runnerboro Great
You do know that this contains defamatory statements?

T

Trump15024

As the elections are approaching quick I will be changing some policy to help the citizens of Runnerboro. Finalizing many orders to our many departments regarding the economy!

T

Trump15024

Statement on behalf of the trump campaign: We have recently took legal action in Runnerboro regarding that leaders of foreign islands are involved in our election. We are planning to take this to the highest court of Runnerboro as this is a conflict of interest between islands. We have provided intel to the court to ask for a motion to change policy. We are prepared to prevent any other island governments from getting involved in the Runnerboro election. I personally do not have the power or the intent to take action of my own to change election rules. @TheDiamondTiger and @Death_Inferno360 have recently accused my administration of trying to change election rules using executive power. If they knew anything about the Runnerboro government they would know that I can't change election rules without eatsmith or a 2/3 majority and we do not have any intent to do that. However I will take executive action and sign a directive to my department of justice to monitor these foreign islands and will continue to provide overwhelming evidence to the Runnerboro federal court system of how foreign island owners are running to influence the democracy of Runnerboro and I and others in Runnerboro will not tolerate this. Again I do not have the power nor intent to take action personally to change election rules and anyone who spreads that false information will be punished to the fullest extent

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Statement on behalf of the trump campaign: We have recently took legal action in Runnerboro regarding that leaders of foreign islands are involved in our election. We are planning to take this to the highest court of Runnerboro as this is a conflict of interest between islands. We have provided intel to the court to ask for a motion to change policy. We are prepared to prevent any other island governments from getting involved in the Runnerboro election. I personally do not have the power or the intent to take action of my own to change election rules. @TheDiamondTiger and @Death_Inferno360 have recently accused my administration of trying to change election rules using executive power. If they knew anything about the Runnerboro government they would know that I can't change election rules without eatsmith or a 2/3 majority and we do not have any intent to do that. However I will take executive action and sign a directive to my department of justice to monitor these foreign islands and will continue to provide overwhelming evidence to the Runnerboro federal court system of how foreign island owners are running to influence the democracy of Runnerboro and I and others in Runnerboro will not tolerate this. Again I do not have the power nor intent to take action personally to change election rules and anyone who spreads that false information will be punished to the fullest extent
Instead of using your powers to help runnerboro you want to use them to spy on private islands instead ... gg

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Instead of using your powers to help runnerboro you want to use them to spy on private islands instead ... gg
So he plans to disqualify us or so? I don't understand to be honest, if a war he wants a war he will get, I tried to play nice, but if this goes too far, I wont hesitate

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.