ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I am sorry to bother you,
but in my eyes, it's not really fair to keep renaming the region. In the past someone paid 1.3m to rename a region and you just keep doing it. The server would become a mess if all island were filled with self named regions. Island owners get rich yeah, but that just gives them a huge advantage over the rest. (as if the infinite increase of value of islands ain't enough)

I think it's not fair. Either all regions should be able to be renamed or no region should be. Also i think huge mansion can be custom named, as they almost always are. But smaller 30x30 houses? those are just to put in your /as me. No usage or anything.

greets
an annoying person with opinions.

Casual

devilu
devilu
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
I am sorry to bother you,
but in my eyes, it's not really fair to keep renaming the region. In the past someone paid 1.3m to rename a region and you just keep doing it. The server would become a mess if all island were filled with self named regions. Island owners get rich yeah, but that just gives them a huge advantage over the rest. (as if the infinite increase of value of islands ain't enough)

I think it's not fair. Either all regions should be able to be renamed or no region should be. Also i think huge mansion can be custom named, as they almost always are. But smaller 30x30 houses? those are just to put in your /as me. No usage or anything.

greets
an annoying person with opinions.
I just keep doing it? I did it once and its this once, typical didn't rename it for him to rename it again. And for the plot i paid 1.2mil just to get it as it was sold for a custom name, i bought the plot for it to be a custom region, it was named after my old account so im just making it named after my new one so it doesn't look weird and for your information thats my most used plot it has all my chests in it and can you just for once not butt into situations that were never involving you? Didn't like all your friends have custom regions? Koekie with spoonfactory?

And "in the past someone paid 1.3mil to rename a region" thats because they didnt buy it customized, which i did, sooo now you can shoo away :D

Status
Not open for further replies.