REALITY CHECK

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
OOOOOH K. Time for a reality check.
I am seriously thinking about quitting as well as @LilyshasaVan is too. The reason is solely because of how nasty this server has become. Its not the server itself, but rather the players who worship power, greed, and money. I am not sure how this idea of you will be more important with more money has come along, but frankly, that's all I am selling. I have seen many players flaunt there plots as if it matters. Guess what, it doesn't. Your not cool if you own 10 mansions, your not cool if you have 1 million dollars. You shouldn't be defined by your properties or wealth. If someone is being so rude to other players, that they feel its to much for them to take, and that they need to quit, you need to go. Like actually, leave. Your nastiness and negativity is NOT WELCOMED HERE. If you think that your mansion or house is more important that respect, you need a reality check.

Thanks

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
No Gracie, I forbid u to leave <3 stayyyyyy forrrrrr meeeeeee ples ! Ur an amazing builder, pvper and friend :p please stay!!!

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I am seriously thinking about quitting as well as @LilyshasaVan is too. The reason is solely because of how nasty this server has become. Its not the server itself, but rather the players who worship power, greed, and money. I am not sure how this idea of you will be more important with more money has come along, but frankly, that's all I am selling. I have seen many players flaunt there plots as if it matters. Guess what, it doesn't. Your not cool if you own 10 mansions, your not cool if you have 1 million dollars. You shouldn't be defined by your properties or wealth. If someone is being so rude to other players, that they feel its to much for them to take, and that they need to quit, you need to go. Like actually, leave. Your nastiness and negativity is NOT WELCOMED HERE. If you think that your mansion or house is more important that respect, you need a reality check.

Thanks
Does it count if one worships cheese?

ramdon

ramdon_person
ramdon_person
Aug 9, 2017
California

Thanks
I agree!
There was a person I trusted but then he betrayed me and stole my home!! (My only one)

Reactions: Powerfull

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
I would never want you to permanently leave, but i would support you 100% on taking a break. Maybe you just need a break from all the stress if something is upsetting you and stressing you out you should definitely take a break just to think and refresh. I just hope you do what's right for you Gracie! <3

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
I would never want you to permanently leave, but i would support you 100% on taking a break. Maybe you just need a break from all the stress if something is upsetting you and stressing you out you should definitely take a break just to think and refresh. I just hope you do what's right for you Gracie! <3
I'm not quitting. its just a lot of crap is happening on this server with the negativity