Recruiting people for my island bob

T

Trump15024

I am going to hire some players to help out with my island of bob. I am officially starting up projects so ofc I will need some help. Below will be there listed positions. You can apply for them by discording me, messaging me in game or on forums or commenting below.

Positions available:

2 build positions are available. I need one terraformer or someone who specializes in naturalization and one regular builder who has experience.
2 planner positions are available. These people will give suggestions, use maps of the island to plan out projects, and coordinate with the builders on projects.

You will get payed based on your work and added to the island.

wisemanjp

Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen
Hello! I have previously applied for one of these positions, and will apply again :3

My username is wisemanjp, and I am an architect on cities. I would like to have a position working on the island of Bob as a multitasking builder, as I am able to both terraform and build homes / apartments / etc. I have a lot of experience in both areas, working on work with w/e for terraforming and many many things for regular building. I specialize in modern and rustic design for both interior and exterior building, having built many homes for the city and done quite a few suburban homes for other areas.

I'd really like to work on the island of Bob to make it an admirable place for people to take a vacation, or even settle. Many islands, such as Star City, would be absolutely incredible if a little bit of work was done to regulate and fix up some areas of residency. I believe that I could help Bob become it's very best self, and would be honored to work with you and whoever else is invited onto the team. I work well with others, and am very focused on what needs to be done, and can communicate with sponsors, other builders, and the staff of the island to create a friendly environment on the island.

Any screenshots / tours of my architect plot for my works can be accessed if you message me on discord for them.
Thank you for considering my application :)

~ wisemanjp (William Shakepeare)
Server Architect
Teacher