Redstone Problems

TheGlory135

Mar 2, 2017
Hey. I was making an elevator for my fully redstone tower and for some reason everytime a piston or sticky piston tries pushing a slime block it will break. I have checked to make sure the slime block isn't stuck to another block and I have also tried it to where the pistons are pushing it (just a piston pushing a slime block not attached to my machine) Any suggestions?

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
I am not an expert in redstone or pistons, I just know a bit, but maybe you can try putting a block between the piston and the slimeblock, see if that works? Or just use the elevator with an iron block and a heavy weighted preasure plate?

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hey. I was making an elevator for my fully redstone tower and for some reason everytime a piston or sticky piston tries pushing a slime block it will break. I have checked to make sure the slime block isn't stuck to another block and I have also tried it to where the pistons are pushing it (just a piston pushing a slime block not attached to my machine) Any suggestions?
Actually, I'm pretty sure it's because slimblock-piston interactions are disabled on the server.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
They stopped that because of slimefun. All slimefun blocks have an armorstand in them so they can keep their ids and such. You can use a piston to remove the block and replace the block with something else. When you break it, it will drop the original block, so technically a duplication glitch. Now, 24 carrat gold blocks would give you an infinite supply of gold, but there is a plugin to stop the movement of gold blocks. Now slimeblocks can move other blocks so they had to be disabled too.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
They stopped that because of slimefun. All slimefun blocks have an armorstand in them so they can keep their ids and such. You can use a piston to remove the block and replace the block with something else. When you break it, it will drop the original block, so technically a duplication glitch. Now, 24 carrat gold blocks would give you an infinite supply of gold, but there is a plugin to stop the movement of gold blocks. Now slimeblocks can move other blocks so they had to be disabled too.
Tiger to the rescue :D

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger

TheGlory135

Mar 2, 2017
:cry: That means my elevator isn't going to work D:

Reactions: Powerfull