Reminder of internet safety rules

T

Trump15024

I recently saw on the news of some bad things happening on the internet and I wanted to remind myself and everyone about how we can all stay safe on the internet (I am guilty of some of this stuff)

Personal Information. Don’t give out personal information without your parents’ permission. This means you should not share your last name, home address, school name, or telephone number. Remember, just because someone asks for information about you does not mean you have to tell them anything about yourself!

When creating your screen name, do not include personal information like your last name or date of birth.

Don’t agree to meet an online friend unless you have your parents’ permission. Unfortunately, sometimes people pretend to be people they aren't. Remember that not everything you read online is true.

Also try not to show your face on the internet.

These are some tips we all need to follow to prevent bad things.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I'm a fucking adult heheheheehehhehrhehrhrhhrhrhrhehehehhehehurhrurhurh thhrhrurhrurhhrurhrhehehehehurhehuwhemrhehnehwhsibwvwhsidiebqbveycgwheh7rhewbdio274yeywvd7j3vdgxbwbe6dbeh.

****..... ran out of bleach....

Reactions: Turkey

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Ye, Another reason I deleted mine and wonders but I can trust you guys and I know u guys joke around but yeah stay safe tiny bubs like don't put it on imgur ! Stay safe tiny bubs <3

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
I'm a fucking adult heheheheehehhehrhehrhrhhrhrhrhehehehhehehurhrurhurh thhrhrurhrurhhrurhrhehehehehurhehuwhemrhehnehwhsibwvwhsidiebqbveycgwheh7rhewbdio274yeywvd7j3vdgxbwbe6dbeh.

****..... ran out of bleach....
JO U OKAY ?! STAP GETTING HIGH OFF OF BLEACH

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Ye, Another reason I deleted mine and wonders but I can trust you guys and I know u guys joke around but yeah stay safe tiny bubs like don't put it on imgur ! Stay safe tiny bubs <3
Tiny nub...

Callwarrior

Jul 24, 2017
So long as personal information is kept out of the image, there is no harm in face reveals. Fantastic job at extending and complicating the blatantly obvious.