Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [December 17']

T

Trump15024

Well I am done woth thia tgread cuz election over and you are starting to say some crap so see yah!
We are starting to say crap? You claimed you lost the election because of me lol when someone else got the most votes and won against you. No basis.

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I said I am the only one loosing the election cuz you gave knight another position and I am replying cuz I dont want the last msg here to be crap about me. Learn to read learn to think.

Thanks for your time and the next posts dont mind me anymore so dont waste your time replying thanks!

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I said I am the only one loosing the election cuz you gave knight another position and I am replying cuz I dont want the last msg here to be crap about me. Learn to read learn to think.

Thanks for your time and the next posts dont mind me anymore so dont waste your time replying thanks!
Hey i lost too its fine xD. Trump he is meaning to say why did you suggest knight over him to bepart of the government, he finds it as biased since he sundae and knight ran but after sundae was electe you choosed to suggest knight to the rb government if he can be apponted as nor governor while jazz didnt get anything at all. He finds it unfair on his part, im not part of this just all him.