Not open for further replies.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
We were just having fun until someone took it as trash talking and now we are all trashtalking (wich nobody was except lava, for some reason) we were talking abiut a party! Pfft....
Listen idek what you are on about, you insulted me and clearly me and you aren’t friends. A simple “im sorry” would do it but of course you love to run that big ass mouth you got.

Man get over yourself and stop bothering me
You do realize you mentioned me first right?
It was to Casual as she mad an 'insult' (more like a joke) first so I commented back. There even is
Incase you didn’t know me and casual aren’t the same person, when she “insults” you, you reply to her not me

I am trying to not comment on you as much as possible but you make it very hard if you don't do the same.
Thats because you got a big ass mouth lol

Last edited:
Reactions: BootsieBear

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
yall need to chill i really didnt mean to stir drama. everyones invited to the party...
I honestly have been re-reading and don't see any insult I made torwards lava before he went attacking me..
(After that I went in yeah lol)

I look forward to your party tho!
Party's are fun!
(Casual stop it.. party's are fun!) Xd

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
The following names were excluded in the first 100% of votes; LegoProdigy, glqduion, mabel03, Leftoverflee212, Raelynn77, Justinride, Tanclone, Eoti, Icestorm_wolf, The_Dumber, Smaryboy_Roks, Laroob, Paradise_227, Princechxrming, Johnwallace3, Ultimo, Pomawk, eden_care, Rainbow_cefo, richardcharr01, Karaarna87, MicSussman, Aydenrj05, TrendyTooth03, HyperVelocity, Gamer_Owmer, Jcoulter4, Instifixi, Squirecucksbane, Gamingho, Guusjes, lams_, HeyLook, thiccboynoticeme.
100% of the votes so far have been counted. That is 103 people (Not all 103 voted for President), 23 from Runnerboro, meaning 126 votes.
President:
Incumbent Trump15024 (NP) - 59%
Koekie_W (NP) - 41%

100% of the votes for Vice President have been counted, that is 103 people (Not all 103 voted for Vice President), 23 from Runnerboro, meaning 126 votes.
Vice President:
LavaFlake (D) - 51%
Powerfull (NP) - 49%

100% of the votes for Governor have been counted, that is 100 people (Not all 100 voted for Governor), 22 from Runnerboro, meaning 122 votes.
Governor:
JustYourCasual (NP) - 45%
ItzJazzMade (NP) - 39%
Khanquas (R) - 13%
idk (Write-In) - 1%
mccities (Write-in) - 1%
HeyLook (Write-In) - 1%

Congratulations to the re-elected President of Runnerboro, Trump15024, the new Vice President of Runnerboro, LavaFlake, and the new Governor of Runnerboro, JustYourCasual!

The charts may be released this weekend.

Thanks to all who participated. If you lost, don't sweat, another election is on the way in July 2018 (Representative, Senator), start preparing and I am sure you will have a much greater chance at taking on this world changing position!

T

Trump15024

The following names were excluded in the first 100% of votes; LegoProdigy, glqduion, mabel03, Leftoverflee212, Raelynn77, Justinride, Tanclone, Eoti, Icestorm_wolf, The_Dumber, Smaryboy_Roks, Laroob, Paradise_227, Princechxrming, Johnwallace3, Ultimo, Pomawk, eden_care, Rainbow_cefo, richardcharr01, Karaarna87, MicSussman, Aydenrj05, TrendyTooth03, HyperVelocity, Gamer_Owmer, Jcoulter4, Instifixi, Squirecucksbane, Gamingho, Guusjes, lams_, HeyLook, thiccboynoticeme.
100% of the votes so far have been counted. That is 103 people (Not all 103 voted for President), 23 from Runnerboro, meaning 126 votes.
President:
Incumbent Trump15024 (NP) - 59%
Koekie_W (NP) - 41%

100% of the votes for Vice President have been counted, that is 103 people (Not all 103 voted for Vice President), 23 from Runnerboro, meaning 126 votes.
Vice President:
LavaFlake (D) - 51%
Powerfull (NP) - 49%

100% of the votes for Governor have been counted, that is 100 people (Not all 100 voted for Governor), 22 from Runnerboro, meaning 122 votes.
Governor:
JustYourCasual (NP) - 45%
ItzJazzMade (NP) - 39%
Khanquas (R) - 13%
idk (Write-In) - 1%
mccities (Write-in) - 1%
HeyLook (Write-In) - 1%

Congratulations to the re-elected President of Runnerboro, Trump15024, the new Vice President of Runnerboro, LavaFlake, and the new Governor of Runnerboro, JustYourCasual!

The charts may be released this weekend.

Thanks to all who participated. If you lost, don't sweat, another election is on the way in July 2018 (Representative, Senator), start preparing and I am sure you will have a much greater chance at taking on this world changing position!
Thank you everyone for voting and everyone’s participation in this election. We have recently transferred a new park on Runnerboro built by Posedion and we have just made a transfer request for an amusement park. Gg @koekie_w @Powerfull @ItzJazzMade

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Congrats! Eatsmith, may I see the list of the names who voted? I dont need to see which way they voted. Tysm!

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Great, this again. Man, why can't this be every 1 year or something. It's getting old

T

Trump15024

Great, this again. Man, why can't this be every 1 year or something. It's getting old
Well, we could view future options but tbh its every 4 months and idk time goes by quick. Plus the goal is to make sure people get a say in island affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.