Reset the wild

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The wild is getting destroyed and there is no materials please reset the wild
Do uk u are crazy as people have wild bases out there and wilds is actually 50k blocks long all sides I already reached the border of one. If u had a wild base with lets say 50 spawners as your mob grinding place repearing each and every spawner which is about 30-40 k each and it just getting reset. How would you feel. Consider the other things before even asking for something that could hurt others. If you want to help the wilds so bad then replant all the stuff if you want. Earth's resources are limited and so are the wilds resources

D

Deleted member 832

Do uk u are crazy as people have wild bases out there and wilds is actually 50k blocks long all sides I already reached the border of one. If u had a wild base with lets say 50 spawners as your mob grinding place repearing each and every spawner which is about 30-40 k each and it just getting reset. How would you feel. Consider the other things before even asking for something that could hurt others. If you want to help the wilds so bad then replant all the stuff if you want. Earth's resources are limited and so are the wilds resources
Dude I need a tp there. I have a base past the border

Savagewolf_

Feb 20, 2017
But if its true its a glitch and you guys should say that to staff its unfair that no one can raid your base like you did to mine.............

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
There are no good resources close to the warp wild, but otherwise there are still resources littered around the place

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I gona tell you somting i literlay got 1 hole big oceaan for my self :)

Much gravel
There are tons of ocean. Its easier to find an extreme hills biome to get gravel as the mountain are filled with gravel.

The ocean would take too lomg to farm gravel there

Savagewolf_

Feb 20, 2017
Got a Ohio submarine and a scuba helmet ;) and If you dig your base beneath the oceaan Floor enderpport aint gona find him xD

H

Heather

The only way to get past the world border is if you had a home set past it prior to the border being put in place. However, if you go to that home, you will be killed instantly and drop all of your things. You cannot go past the border without dying.

Reactions: Trump15024

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I think I have a small stash of cheese heads form when I first joined the server somewhere in the wild.

Please don't reset it !