Resignation Leter No. 2

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Dear Kate,

Why you too! I feel like we were quite good friends, and bed wars was always fun to play together! I am going to miss you so so sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! But I believe, if this is what you want to do.. It's the best, and to those who caused this.. grr! Good luck in the future kate :love:

Kind regards roflmao
~Tammy :cry:

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Dear Kate,

Why you too! I feel like we were quite good friends, and bed wars was always fun to play together! I am going to miss you so so sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! But I believe, if this is what you want to do.. It's the best, and to those who caused this.. grr! Good luck in the future kate :love:

Kind regards roflmao
Whoever Caused it I'm not friends or will ever be w/ them

Ellie300

Jan 2, 2017
The deep, dark depths of my mind
Awww Kate! You're leaving too along with Ciel! I have a feeling that you actually have no idea who I am, but nevertheless I am still sad to see you leave this server. I wish you would stay because you were an amazing moderator and member of the McCities community. I wish you luck for your future away from there server!

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
~* Hello friends and players! This post has been long awaited from myself, but I’ve tried to hold on to my last straws which clearly I’ve lost! Aha no worries, they’re just under my bed c;

On a more serious note, I have resigned from the position of a Senior Moderator on this fine server. I have had so much fun with you all over the past 8 months I’ve worked here, and made so many good friends such as @Ciel and @Heather, but enough is enough and that’s final for me.

~* Because so many past staff have made on of these, I thought I should too. As others have stated, staff is not for everyone. You really need to have patience (sometimes with certain people c; more than others) with people and need to definitely be willing to learn and not take the constructive criticism as “hate” and staff “being rude” towards you.

~* Now the staff themselves, they have been such great friends to me, making me feel welcome, sharing some fun times and laughs with me, everything people would want. But of course, with all the fun there is to be had, there is also more unwanted things to be had. People don’t always see it, but staff can be quite odd at times. People don’t always seem the way the look, now I’m not going to call names here, but sometimes things don’t get done around here that desperately need to be done, cough cough.. And other times, people's attitudes can be quite uninviting and very rude, again cough cough..

~* On a brighter note, things have been fun and good and I’ve enjoyed my time here. I’d ask that the staff please work on their attitudes towards working for things and actually punish people when they do wrong, that’d really help y'all out.

~* Farewell to you all, I will come back from time to time to visit and say hello, but for the most part, I’ll be on other servers starting new adventures with friends and new people. If you have any more questions about my experience as a staff member, feel free to start a conversation with me here, I’d love to tell more!

~ Your friendly, ex Sr.Mod, Kate

P.S. I’ll miss you all a lot!
You were always a fun staff member to have on, good luck in the future (should have accepted my teacher app while you had the chance :( )

Reactions: laggynab and cat

PingtothePong

Jun 28, 2017
The Milky Way
www.baconsizzling.com
Farewell Kate, and good luck. That's all I can say without crying. I can understand the concept of leaving the game and enjoying other aspects in life. As the End Poem goes:
And the game was over and the player woke up from the dream. And the player began a new dream. And the player dreamed again, dreamed better. And the player was the universe. And the player was love.
You are the player.
Wake up.
Now go click here and relieve yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: laggynab and cat

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
You were always a fun staff member to have on, good luck in the future (should have accepted my teacher app while you had the chance :( )
I should've smh, and thanks fam, you'll always be my love ;)
Dear Kate,

Kind regards roflmao
Thanks fam! We can always play games, after all that's pretty much all I do these days!
Awww Kate! You're leaving too along with Ciel! I have a feeling that you actually have no idea who I am, but nevertheless I am still sad to see you leave this server. I wish you would stay because you were an amazing moderator and member of the McCities community. I wish you luck for your future away from there server!
Yes of course I know who you are! It's sad to leave the server too, but thanks, it means a lot! :) Good luck with that arch app ;)
Farewell Kate, and good luck. That's all I can say without crying. I can understand the concept of leaving the game and enjoying other aspects in life. As the End Poem goes:
And the game was over and the player woke up from the dream. And the player began a new dream. And the player dreamed again, dreamed better. And the player was the universe. And the player was love.
You are the player.
Wake up.
Now go click here and relieve yourself.
I love that, it's very deep and clearly I relate to that lmao. But lemme just say, that playlist is my life thank you! ;)

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
~* Hello friends and players! This post has been long awaited from myself, but I’ve tried to hold on to my last straws which clearly I’ve lost! Aha no worries, they’re just under my bed c;

On a more serious note, I have resigned from the position of a Senior Moderator on this fine server. I have had so much fun with you all over the past 8 months I’ve worked here, and made so many good friends such as @Ciel and @Heather, but enough is enough and that’s final for me.

~* Because so many past staff have made on of these, I thought I should too. As others have stated, staff is not for everyone. You really need to have patience (sometimes with certain people c; more than others) with people and need to definitely be willing to learn and not take the constructive criticism as “hate” and staff “being rude” towards you.

~* Now the staff themselves, they have been such great friends to me, making me feel welcome, sharing some fun times and laughs with me, everything people would want. But of course, with all the fun there is to be had, there is also more unwanted things to be had. People don’t always see it, but staff can be quite odd at times. People don’t always seem the way the look, now I’m not going to call names here, but sometimes things don’t get done around here that desperately need to be done, cough cough.. And other times, people's attitudes can be quite uninviting and very rude, again cough cough..

~* On a brighter note, things have been fun and good and I’ve enjoyed my time here. I’d ask that the staff please work on their attitudes towards working for things and actually punish people when they do wrong, that’d really help y'all out.

~* Farewell to you all, I will come back from time to time to visit and say hello, but for the most part, I’ll be on other servers starting new adventures with friends and new people. If you have any more questions about my experience as a staff member, feel free to start a conversation with me here, I’d love to tell more!

~ Your friendly, ex Sr.Mod, Kate

P.S. I’ll miss you all a lot!
OMG IM GOING TO MISS YOU SOOOOO MUCH :cry:

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
I should've smh, and thanks fam, you'll always be my love ;)

Thanks fam! We can always play games, after all that's pretty much all I do these days!

Yes of course I know who you are! It's sad to leave the server too, but thanks, it means a lot! :) Good luck with that arch app ;)

I love that, it's very deep and clearly I relate to that lmao. But lemme just say, that playlist is my life thank you! ;)
YAY :D

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
oke
Sure
Who am I kidding?
Kate, I may not know you well but you were always there to help me or anyone else when they needed it. I haven't gotten to know you well but hopefully I continue to see you online in the future.
Strive to become a better person from now and btw, apples, cinnamon and vanilla go really well together.
Best of luck with everything,
Marsh

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
oke
Sure
Who am I kidding?
Kate, I may not know you well but you were always there to help me or anyone else when they needed it. I haven't gotten to know you well but hopefully I continue to see you online in the future.
Strive to become a better person from now and btw, apples, cinnamon and vanilla go really well together.
Best of luck with everything,
Marsh
Thanks! I never got to know you much either, but I love helping anyone who needs it, thanks and good luck to you too!

Reactions: laggynab

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
I won't cry :D Cause in order to make others happy :D U need to be happy urself :D Did u know.. that great lord Toryn also left.. because u left.. Everyone was leaving. She felt so alone. I can't leave just yet. I need to do so much stuff for other players. Perhaps.. one day. I may be able to join u and the others. I remember the last time I saw u in the pixel. I said that I will always bow down to u, even if no one can see me bowing down. I will always bow down in my mind :D
I woner why great lord toryn said that she was leaving... she didn't leave tho.. I guess she didn't want to make u unhappy by leaving.. :D Even when u are not here :D U make a positive impact :D
https://gyazo.com/e5281223f27dad699ca78923f2ecebf2

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
I woner why great lord toryn said that she was leaving... she didn't leave tho.. I guess she didn't want to make u unhappy by leaving.. :D Even when u are not here :D U make a positive impact :D
https://gyazo.com/e5281223f27dad699ca78923f2ecebf2
Oh laggy that screenshot is amazing, thanks for taking it, it helped me bring back old memories (along with making me cry because I miss the old times)!

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Sorry, I know I promised tonight and I know I'm starting to sound like my mother saying "we'll do it tomorrow!!" but I literally couldn't do it tonight, I'm super sorry hun, I'll let you know when I'm next available. *snuggles toryn* :)
Grandma dont gooo. *cries* I need you *sobs* tears dripping. I will make you proud.
:( *cries eating chips w/ melted cheese and watching Free! Episode 4*
How about we make a huge statue of kate on your plot :D

Reactions: Powerfull and cat