Robbery: x_NB_x

jackie1

Mar 11, 2017
so i was in my shop in the mall i have doors and waalls blocking the back side of my chest room, and i was going to lock my chest but some costumers came so i frist wanted to attend them since i didn't want to be rude and tell the to leave so i attended the costumers and i saw x_NB_x he had kiled me the other day but i just thought he was a costumer so i was attending the costumers and I here a helicopter sound or something i turn around and get in the chest rook and guees who I see x_NB_x I saw him in my chest and i couldn't do anything since my innovatory was fool so i tell him give me my stuff and hes like u u im lagging and leaves so I ask Heather that mite see this and ansked her to tell him to give me my stuff back he doesnt and he kept saying wats the big deal and i told him if its not a big deal give my stuff back i fiught with him and he finnaly gave my stuff back. Ok so maybe i deald with it but i need him to be sued becasue lagging in the wall and glitching is banndebl and just after that stealing

so im not sure if this is were im suposed to put it to sue him or banned him but ya.

Feb 4, 2017
If he used a bug or glitch (I know there is one involving helicopters and walls but I have never tried it or used it) them this qualifies as glitch abuse and is bannable.

You can post ban reports in the "Reports" discussion.