Runnerboro!

T

Trump15024

Hello! Lately we have been working really hard on plans in Runnerboro! Today I spent the whole day landscaping Runnerboro including expanding the island and make the island "non-floating". Also I am happy to say as the Runnerboro President that Runnerboro is the only island in McCities to have all major tech companies (Microsoft, Apple, and Omega) also we are hearing more companies are coming to Runnerboro. So below is a list of things we are adding to Runnerboro!

+
A shopping mall, SlimeFun indoor and outdoor garden, better police station, new infrastructure, Also @Izzie is making RunHospital functional, We are going to create more housing and more plots, Build a boardwalk to fish, and bring new companies to Runnerboro we are also building a Whitehouse and we are going to have many events in Runnerboro for Christmas and Thanksgiving. We are looking at building a public school and a sporting event area so stay tuned!

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: Powerfull and Poppy

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Hello! Lately we have been working really hard on plans in Runnerboro! Today I spent the whole day landscaping Runnerboro including expanding the island and make the island "non-floating". Also I am happy to say as the Runnerboro President that Runnerboro is the only island in McCities to have all major tech companies (Microsoft, Apple, and Omega) also we are hearing more companies are coming to Runnerboro. So below is a list of things we are adding to Runnerboro!

+
A shopping mall, SlimeFun indoor and outdoor garden, better police station, new infrastructure, Also @Izzie is making RunHospital functional, We are going to create more housing and more plots, Build a boardwalk to fish, and bring new companies to Runnerboro we are also building a Whitehouse and we are going to have many events in Runnerboro for Christmas and Thanksgiving. We are looking at building a public school and a sporting event area so stay tuned!

Thanks for reading!
what you are doing is nice but ya know the streets do not look nice really in RB and the roads are pretty small and the streets are unrealistic

T

Trump15024

what you are doing is nice but ya know the streets do not look nice really in RB and the roads are pretty small and the streets are unrealistic
Yeah good question we are fixing the roads as I am typing this we are going to make the roads wider, add stop lights, and many new road signs.

T

Trump15024

oh cool :D Yea also i suggest road markings that are realistic like in Bunny
We are hiring many archs to so it will look nice and we do not copy other islands because we don't want to transition to look like other islands since that is copying and apparently we must being doing something better than other islands as every major company is in Runnerboro (Apple, Microsoft, Omega and more)

Reactions: Powerfull and Poppy

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I do not see the daily impact of Companies yet, is that ever going to change? I love the rp btw

T

Trump15024

I do not see the daily impact of Companies yet, is that ever going to change? I love the rp btw
Companies have huge impacts. They provide players with products that they sell, and they also hire employees so people have jobs. They can also have a impact on the economy.

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
They can have impact but i don't see it yet. I mean maybe if i search real good i can find the store of apple? i guess?

T

Trump15024

They can have impact but i don't see it yet. I mean maybe if i search real good i can find the store of apple? i guess?
Its right near /warp city and we have department-1 we also have A200 which is being transfered and we have a new store in Runnerboro.

Reactions: Powerfull