Not open for further replies.

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
Hello guys,
This is Wolfloverlol's quitting post D:

So, The reason why im quitting is because im getting more bored by the hour on mccities, (I know this isnt a good reason, but i literally just come online to talk to people and afk there), but Here's all the people i want to give recognition to,
@Ravenex_ - you have been such a great staff member and i know i have broken many rules infront of you, but that was because i was being harassed and bullied.
@sundae22 You are a great staff member, You know a lot about architecture and keep up the great work on architecture, I will miss seeing your work on the server D:
@Trump15024 you always make me laugh even at a little phrase, I laughed the whole time you chased me over drugs when i was on a bike and u were on a helicopter that took 1 hour to jail me, but i kept iteming drugs, keep up the great staff work and police work, You are my second favorite cop on the server, i will never forget all you have done for me.
@Spyders_Crypt You are an amazing police! You are my 3rd favorite police on the server, You are always on top of the police game, Keep up the police force!
@MehLife i dont know what to say about you, besides you are an amazing cheif of security and amazing staff member in all.
@knight3000 Keep up the great real estate group you own! You are my #1 favorite police officer on the server, I will miss seeing you on the server, keep up the great work!
@Acer keep up the great work as principal! you are my 4th fav cop.
@starbunnybae (idk if you have a forums account) but i will miss seeing you in game.
if i forget anyone feel free to comment below!

I WILL BE ONLINE EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE TO CHECK IN AND SAY HI

I WILL BE ACTIVE ON DISCORD AND FORUMS!
If you ever need to talk to me message me here or message me on discord @Wolfloverlol#9677

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

Hello guys,
This is Wolfloverlol's quitting post D:

So, The reason why im quitting is because im getting more bored by the hour on mccities, (I know this isnt a good reason, but i literally just come online to talk to people and afk there), but Here's all the people i want to give recognition to,
@Ravenex_ - you have been such a great staff member and i know i have broken many rules infront of you, but that was because i was being harassed and bullied.
@sundae22 You are a great staff member, You know a lot about architecture and keep up the great work on architecture, I will miss seeing your work on the server D:
@Trump15024 you always make me laugh even at a little phrase, I laughed the whole time you chased me over drugs when i was on a bike and u were on a helicopter that took 1 hour to jail me, but i kept iteming drugs, keep up the great staff work and police work, You are my second favorite cop on the server, i will never forget all you have done for me.
@Spyders_Crypt You are an amazing police! You are my 3rd favorite police on the server, You are always on top of the police game, Keep up the police force!
@MehLife i dont know what to say about you, besides you are an amazing cheif of security and amazing staff member in all.
@knight3000 Keep up the great real estate group you own! You are my #1 favorite police officer on the server, I will miss seeing you on the server, keep up the great work!
@Acer keep up the great work as principal! you are my 4th fav cop.
@starbunnybae (idk if you have a forums account) but i will miss seeing you in game.
if i forget anyone feel free to comment below!

I WILL BE ONLINE EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE TO CHECK IN AND SAY HI

I WILL BE ACTIVE ON DISCORD AND FORUMS!
If you ever need to talk to me message me here or message me on discord @Wolfloverlol#9677
I will miss seeing you playing. Good luck with everything.

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
Let me guess, within a month there will be a comment of u saying you’re back? Like the last *thinks*, 6 times? If not, goodbye.
If I do come back it will be more like 4-8 months that I’m back full time, right now I am just gonna be on 1-2 times a month to check in and talk to friends and other players

Status
Not open for further replies.