Case Closed Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 832

Disregarding section rules will result in being warned. Read section rules before commenting.
• Louveza
• Louveza said I could buy her plot (h345) for 38k. She told me to pay her and then do /plotme claim. I did /plotme claim, just to find out h345 wasn't for sale.
• (Attached)
This player is a scammer and is to be avoided.

Savagewolf_

Feb 20, 2017
Disregarding section rules will result in being warned. Read section rules before commenting.
louveza needs to be banned people dont like the server anymore because of here behavior

Savagewolf_

Feb 20, 2017
Jessss bye louveza even i didnt scam that much and if someon did sue me i would be realy scared xD

H

Heather

Louveza has been banned for many reasons, I will refund you in game this time, but in the future you might not be refunded for similar situations. Always remember that you should confirm with the plot sign and use that to buy a regions. If the plot does not have a sign, contact a staff member to have one added. If you are ever unsure of a transaction, feel free to get a staff member involved to be a middle man to ensure that neither of you get scammed. Case closed.

Edit: Your account has already been refunded.

Status
Not open for further replies.