Scammed 27k by bigfootIRL

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
*This happened several days ago, although I couldn't post anything seeing as I couldn't navigate this website*

1. bigfootIRL

2. We had been talking about him selling me repair tokens for $100 at first, before he said he couldn't sell them all and could sell me 5 instead. He then said just the word "150" as the price for 1 and I agreed. The problem was I had approx. 27k in my balance. I went onto ah and bought only 1 repair token and was going to ask why he didn't put up the rest. Before I did that, I checked my balance, and saw it was at $0.
I then went onto global chat and accused bigfootIRL of scamming but he denied all of it.

3. I apologise that I cannot post any evidence here as I have taken picture on my phone but they are "Too big" for the threads.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hmm do u run on mac or pc if u run on mac i can teach you how to get logs

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ahh good I can still track te logs but im too lazy to do it maybe ill try tom when I can use my Mac

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I'm on MAC but all of this happened on the 29th of June
Ok so you need to download a program called sublime (I think that's the name). The icon looks like a grey button with an orange S on it.

Once you have that... click on finder. Then hold down the option key and click 'go' at the top left corner. While you are pressing option, under GO should 'Library' should temporarily be showing. Click on library, then click on application support. Once you are in that, find the minecraft folder (NOT MINECRAFT LAUNCHER) and go there. Inside the minecraft folder click on the fifer 'logs' and all your logs will be pulled up (by date I think). Normally you would only be able to open the 'latest logs' from your last session on minecraft, but since sublime is downloaded you can open/edit older (.gz I think) files/logs.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You dont need to download an app, u just need the mac lol

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Please keep in mind I couldn't scroll up more as chat filled. The first picture is when I checked my balance before buying. Afterwards I checked and had $0, but forgot to take a picture.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
You stil didn't really get the whole thing. A better way to take screenshots is to hold rn (at the bottom) then press f2 (top). This will automatically take a screenshot which can be located in the screenshot folder (which is in the minecraft folder [i explain how to get there in an earlier comment])

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Ok so you need to download a program called sublime (I think that's the name). The icon looks like a grey button with an orange S on it.

Once you have that... click on finder. Then hold down the option key and click 'go' at the top left corner. While you are pressing option, under GO should 'Library' should temporarily be showing. Click on library, then click on application support. Once you are in that, find the minecraft folder (NOT MINECRAFT LAUNCHER) and go there. Inside the minecraft folder click on the fifer 'logs' and all your logs will be pulled up (by date I think). Normally you would only be able to open the 'latest logs' from your last session on minecraft, but since sublime is downloaded you can open/edit older (.gz I think) files/logs.
Yea okay great explanation. But I am still struggling to do this right now...

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Command shift 3 works in. Full screenmode just crop it after

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
*This happened several days ago, although I couldn't post anything seeing as I couldn't navigate this website*

1. bigfootIRL

2. We had been talking about him selling me repair tokens for $100 at first, before he said he couldn't sell them all and could sell me 5 instead. He then said just the word "150" as the price for 1 and I agreed. The problem was I had approx. 27k in my balance. I went onto ah and bought only 1 repair token and was going to ask why he didn't put up the rest. Before I did that, I checked my balance, and saw it was at $0.
I then went onto global chat and accused bigfootIRL of scamming but he denied all of it.

3. I apologise that I cannot post any evidence here as I have taken picture on my phone but they are "Too big" for the threads.
I do verify I saw Marshmallowsmalk got scammed I was also gonna buy repair tokens and saw Marsh asked to buy some than I checked his bal and i was gonna tell him to put most of his money away since he can get scammed. He bought it and it was toolate and I bigfootIRL randomly asked me to get 10 k from the bank and let me buy a repair token for $200 I didnt take a screen shot of him asking me to take out 10 k since it would be pretty pointless. But I, Impossibrue verify that bigfootIRL was scamming people such as Marshmallowsmalk and attempting to scam me also.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
I do verify I saw Marshmallowsmalk got scammed I was also gonna buy repair tokens and saw Marsh asked to buy some than I checked his bal and i was gonna tell him to put most of his money away since he can get scammed. He bought it and it was toolate and I bigfootIRL randomly asked me to get 10 k from the bank and let me buy a repair token for $200 I didnt take a screen shot of him asking me to take out 10 k since it would be pretty pointless. But I, Impossibrue verify that bigfootIRL was scamming people such as Marshmallowsmalk and attempting to scam me also.
How he asked and COMPLAINED I should get 10 k out of the bank then buy the repair tokens was so suspicious... btw who complains about getting 10 k out of the bank I only see people complain like that that if their gonna scam u on a other game .-. (I dont wanna say the game's name only if u ask tho)

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
How he asked and COMPLAINED I should get 10 k out of the bank then buy the repair tokens was so suspicious... btw who complains about getting 10 k out of the bank I only see people complain like that that if their gonna scam u on a other game .-. (I dont wanna say the game's name only if u ask tho)
Thank you. Several people online such as Cuel and fvhn were there to witness me nope about being scammed by bigfootIRL. Sorry about that.