Scammed by manahilmj and louveza of 30k

Shadownite64

Jul 4, 2017
manahilmj said she would sell me plot h345 for 30k and louveza was with her saying that i could trust her and then i payed the money. Then as soon as i did she left and then louveza said she had nothing to do with it. I want my money back

Reactions: groot

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
Disregarding section rules will result in being warned. Read section rules before commenting.

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
manahilmj said she would sell me plot h345 for 30k and louveza was with her saying that i could trust her and then i payed the money. Then as soon as i did she left and then louveza said she had nothing to do with it. I want my money back
Omg really. All I said was yeah u can trust her and suddenly im the one who scammed you. Some people are soo dumb

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
And u didnt even pay her

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
She was like 3-4 court cases for scamming plus u. Dont give people money directly to buy a house. U have to click on a sign with the price on it or do /as buy inside the region
Ur not supposed to comment unless ur involved and I WASNT involved in this. Idek what this is neither does manahilmj soo gimme some proof.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ur not supposed to comment unless ur involved and I WASNT involved in this. Idek what this is neither does manahilmj soo gimme some proof.
I was trying to help her so in the future she knows how to buy properly

groot

May 10, 2017
Disregarding section rules will result in being warned. Read section rules before commenting.
She was like 3-4 court cases for scamming plus u. Dont give people money directly to buy a house. U have to click on a sign with the price on it or do /as buy inside the region

Uhh louveza how many court cases have you been on within this month? Like 5? I think you are having a streak!!! I don't think any court cases have happened without you being in them!

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
Uhh louveza how many court cases have you been on within this month? Like 5? I think you are having a streak!!! I don't think any court cases have happened without you being in them!
okkk firstt of all just because I was in 5 court cases makes me a scammer or whatever. cuz out of all 5 only one of them had actual proof and I had to pay their money back. like 3 of them don't have proof and 1 of them is completely dumb. and tbh idek why I'm involved in this one... i literally did nothing here so why am I even involved

H

Heather

@Shadownite64 do you have any proof of you paying them?

You are ALL to be reminded that you are not to comment on court cases unless you are directly involved. Several players have been warned for their disregarding section rules and if necessary further action will be taken if you continue to disregard the section rules.

Reactions: SnarkyLemons