Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
T

Trump15024

So I made this post after there was a discussion of @Heather doing a face reveal.

Last week we got a fave reveal of @Coban and we found he was nutty and dry. So I have put a poll above should Mrs. Cake do a face reveal?

@Heather can't be worse that Cobans lol

By the way this is for fun @Heather don't feel pressured lol

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
Shes probably not gonna do this tho... or she'll make it a troll

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
@Wonder I actually seriously considered doing one, especially when I posted my vacation photos. xD

If I did decide to do one, it will probably be an actual reveal, not a troll. However, I'd like a lot of support to egg my shy butt on.
Heather if I do a face reveal will you?

Reactions: Laurel

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
@Wonder I actually seriously considered doing one, especially when I posted my vacation photos. xD

If I did decide to do one, it will probably be an actual reveal, not a troll. However, I'd like a lot of support to egg my shy butt on.
WAIT WHAT! YOU ARENT A CAT? OR A CAKE?!?!?!?!?

Reactions: Toryn

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
You did one before! I remember when you made your profile picture a pic of you for a few minutes one tight when we were all hanging out in chat!

A cat or cake wouldn't have a toe like in my vacation pics ;-;
Lol Ive seen toryn before nothing special..... Again Im not anything special either

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Ooooooo that looser admin is going to record your voice, make a clone from it, then conquer the world!!!!!!!! -_- Soooooo scary
Heathers want to hang on discord w/ me :D I'm going to be singing songs from the play "Heathers"

H

Heather

Heathers want to hang on discord w/ me :D I'm going to be singing songs from the play "Heathers"
That sounds lovely but I am really busy trying to work on some things and need to focus so I can catch up tonight. It's after 2am already and i'd like to try to be in bed before 4am tonight.

Reactions: Laurel and Toryn

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
That sounds lovely but I am really busy trying to work on some things and need to focus so I can catch up tonight. It's after 2am already and i'd like to try to be in bed before 4am tonight.
Oh! Okie Heather Sorry if I seem I'm bugging you I just love to talk to you since your like my older sister in Minecraft lol, I hope you finish everything! ily ~Toryn

Reactions: Laurel

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
L
Ooooooo that looser admin is going to record your voice, make a clone from it, then conquer the world!!!!!!!! -_- Soooooo scary
Lmao idc bout what you do with it. Make a bot with it IDC. It's othersssssssss