Should Runnerboro have a military?

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
As Vice President, I urge people to vote no. This vote goes against our guidlines of having a smaller spending budget, and the military will not serve a purpose that is worthwhile, that also cannot be completed by a government member. Thanks,

CP42, VP

Reactions: LavaFlake
T

Trump15024

The military is already paid for lol. No money is going towards it

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
As Congressman of RunnerBoro, i vote no and urge you to do the same as instead of taking the time and funds that it will take in the future we could work on better things like making more housing, improving the geography of the island etc.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

As Congressman of RunnerBoro, i vote no and urge you to do the same as instead of taking the time and funds that it will take in the future we could work on better things like making more housing, improving the geography of the island etc.
1. Runnerboro is the richest it's ever been 2. Plots are being made 3. The military is already paid for 4. If something happens I will pay out of pocket

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
1. Runnerboro is the richest it's ever been 2. Plots are being made 3. The military is already paid for 4. If something happens I will pay out of pocket
1. Waste of our time, where we could be doing better things. 2.Plots are being made along with issues that we are dealing with atm 3. Its military its a wooden shack

T

Trump15024

1. Waste of our time, where we could be doing better things. 2.Plots are being made along with issues that we are dealing with atm 3. Its military its a wooden shack
Waste of time? The Runnerboro military was created 4 months ago by me and Pigpuns it's already created no more time is being put into it.

T

Trump15024

Notice: This motion has ended and I will order all military operations to stall. I think I have another idea.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Waste of time? The Runnerboro military was created 4 months ago by me and Pigpuns it's already created no more time is being put into it.
Finding employees, negotioating, terms, announcements etc etc its gonna need of alot of time and attention.

T

Trump15024

This makes very, very little sense. How would Runnerboro realistically benefit from nonsense like this? Give it's residents a few tanks from /vehicle? It just doesn't work in my mind. I suggest voting no on military for Runnerboro.
This has been settled

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
As northern governor, I’m suggesting to vote no. A military is a waste of time and money.
a government is a waste of time
shouldn't the island owner take care of his island? and IS iT FreAkinG poSsiBLE to mAKe TheSE kIDdoS TheiR oWn FOuRm poStinG thIng??!?
this runnerbro announcement thing spams up general discussion

Reactions: Turkey

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
a government is a waste of time
shouldn't the island owner take care of his island? and IS iT FreAkinG poSsiBLE to mAKe TheSE kIDdoS TheiR oWn FOuRm poStinG thIng??!?
this runnerbro announcement thing spams up general discussion
firstly: -.-
Secondly: Because of the government we are able to accomplish more things on the island and faster than one person could do alone. Also we can do things players suggest for the island to make it better for them.
Thirdly: You don't have to open the threads.
Fourth: Love ya xoxo xD