Status
Not open for further replies.

JackalSpark

JackalSpark
JackalSpark
Citizen
Jun 1, 2018
Vulparia
Yeah... ok... so I got online earlier and saw that my a2 plot only has a pile of rocks that swo0ps made and a sign that says "Jackal Den"... I got pissed at him at first because I thought that he tore my entire café down but then saw I had 3 messages. I did /mail read and got "Your plot a2 has been cleared. Please make use of the empty plot within 14 days or it will be revoked. After reading this I remembered when an admin came up to me a while back and got mad at me for trying to clear a plot that I purchased from Halsey (h1111). For some reason, he said that I was griefing the city for trying to rebuild my own plot(Wtf) and he told me that this offense is a permanent ban. We talked for a while and I explained that it made so sense. Eventually he told me that he could reset the plot for free which I had no idea I could do. I agreed with him about reseting plot h1111 and he said that the plot would be reset within a certain amount of time, and of course, I never noticed anything happening to the h1111 plot.

Basically, my a2 plot with everything I love on it was reset instead of my h1111 plot which I agreed to reset...

Thanks for your consideration! :fox:

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
You're not allowed to rebuild your house in the city. You can build a replacement at /warp creative (do /plot auto for build space) And then let it be transferd with a transfer request on the forums to your region. This prevents houses being grieved for the loot (Like Quartz) and then replaced with a dirt house.

I hope it gets fixed anyway!

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
You're not allowed to rebuild your house in the city. You can build a replacement at /warp creative (do /plot auto for build space) And then let it be transferd with a transfer request on the forums to your region. This prevents houses being grieved for the loot (Like Quartz) and then replaced with a dirt house.

I hope it gets fixed anyway!
You can build a house in the city if the plot is empty, you just can't break an existing house.

JackalSpark

JackalSpark
JackalSpark
Citizen
Jun 1, 2018
Vulparia
@sundae22 a2 was never empty. I had a 3 story building that I used as a café and farm on it; however, I started clearing h1111 right after I bought it from another guy... I got in trouble for removing it in survival mode and the moderator/admin told me he could clear it for free. I was ok with this and later my a2 was reset instead of my h1111. :fox:

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
The old build did not fit city standards. You were given 15 days to build a new house in creative and get it transfered. I will extended the warning for the empty plot another 14 days, so 28 days after the 20th of May will be when the plot needs to fit by.
1527977902162.png

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.