Some things about me :)

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
I can’t sleep so here are some facts about me!

- I adore The Beatles, they’ve been my favourite band since I was a kid.
-I absolutely love George Harrison’s solo music, my favourite song of his is all things must pass.
- I also love John Lennon and his solo music, my favourite song by him is beautiful boy (darling boy).
- I own two record players, one was from my sister because we wanted to collect records together and the second is one that comes with two speakers and I accidentally spilt toothpaste on. It’s okay now though
- I’m pretty awkward and shy in real life, I don’t like to talk to other people unless they’re my friend or in a few of my classes and I’m comfortable.
- I’m obsessed with the colour violet and lilac, I had a violet coat but I have to stop wearing it because it’s too cold.
- I play the clarinet in real life, I also play a bit of the keyboard and I sing along to it sometimes just for fun.
- I love studio ghibli films, I went through a phase of loving them so much. They’re really nostalgic to me now and bring back really fun memories.
-I like poetry and writing poetry sometimes. It’s quite fun!
- I love to read, I’m currently reading the Harry Potter books! I also have some books that I got from the charity section at my local store, they seem very good but I’m yet to read them.
- One of my favourite films is Howls Moving Castle or When Marnie Was There. I also love Submarine and some others.
- I love to take pictures of things like the sky, nature or my dog. I rarely take pictures of myself.
- I’m quite organised at times but I give up at school
- my favourite subject is Religious Education/Philosophy. We’re currently doing about Christianity which I find boring.
- I like to interpret dreams (explain the meaning of dreams)
- I want to live in Copenhagen when I’m older, I’ve been twice and me and my sister both love it!! It’s so beautiful and easy to travel around due to the easy cycle routes.
- I have tried to write songs but I failed
- I also tried to write a film but it’s unfinished
- I procrastinate a lot
- my personality type is apparently an advocate. Some other advocates include Martin Luther King Jr and Nelson Mandela.
- I love playing on the wii with my friends, we all find wii music very funny. I’m trying to get the Olympic Games for us now.
- @Eve c: sucks at pictureka but she is great at operation and Jenga! (I knocked the jenga pile over)

I can’t be bothered writing down anymore because it’s 1AM, thanks for reading! If you like anything I do please tell me! I’d love to talk about it! Or if you share any qualities

Death

Mar 18, 2017

-I absolutely love George Harrison’s solo music, my favourite song of his is all things must pass.
- I also love John Lennon and his solo music, my favourite song by him is beautiful boy (darling boy).
- I own two record players, one was from my sister because we wanted to collect records together and the second is one that comes with two speakers and I accidentally spilt toothpaste on. It’s okay now though
- I’m pretty awkward and shy in real life, I don’t like to talk to other people unless they’re my friend or in a few of my classes and I’m comfortable.
- I’m obsessed with the colour violet and lilac, I had a violet coat but I have to stop wearing it because it’s too cold.
- I play the clarinet in real life, I also play a bit of the keyboard and I sing along to it sometimes just for fun.
- I love studio ghibli films, I went through a phase of loving them so much. They’re really nostalgic to me now and bring back really fun memories.
- I love to read, I’m currently reading the Harry Potter books! I also have some books that I got from the charity section at my local store, they seem very good but I’m yet to read them.
- One of my favourite films is Howls Moving Castle or When Marnie Was There. I also love Submarine and some others.
- I love to take pictures of things like the sky, nature or my dog. I rarely take pictures of myself.
- my favourite subject is Religious Education/Philosophy. We’re currently doing about Christianity which I find boring.
- I want to live in Copenhagen when I’m older, I’ve been twice and me and my sister both love it!! It’s so beautiful and easy to travel around due to the easy cycle routes.
- I procrastinate a lot
- my personality type is apparently an advocate. Some other advocates include Martin Luther King Jr and Nelson Mandela.
- I love playing on the wii with my friends, we all find wii music very funny. I’m trying to get the Olympic Games for us now.
- @Eve c: sucks at pictureka but she is great at operation and Jenga! (I knocked the jenga pile over)

I can’t be bothered writing down anymore because it’s 1AM, thanks for reading! If you like anything I do please tell me! I’d love to talk about it! Or if you share any qualities
I sing a lot
I procrastine as well
I tried to make a song but was always too lazy to write it on paper
I love playing wii and Jenga sometimes.
I like nature pictures as well or more of background ones and my mom keeps asking why are you taking pictures of everything but yourself.
I like dogs but dont have one.
I wanna live someplace in Europe in the future, since I heard its really really nice and beautiful there.
I like Ed Sheeran's songs and The Chainsmokers right now but before I liked the classic old songs like Radioactive and some others.
I also like Dj Snakes songs: or atleast "Let me love you" which I tried to find for like 1 month but couldnt remember the title so I was browsing through the internet and spotify typing the lyrics.
I like travelling a lot, relieves stress.
My favorite subject is Math and some other language subject since it was pretty easy for me. I also like economics and history class.
I am introvert irl and yeah I find it uncomfortable to talk with random people outside if I dont completely know them or if they are not my friends.
I am short for a 14 years old as well.
I take like 3 hours using my Ipad or phone before I sleep

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
-Alright so I have 2 songs fully produced.
-I write songs since I am 7 and my mom could not read it.
-I can play a bit piano and chords.
-I love dogs but my dad doesnt.....
-I can take really good pictures and have a jumping whale on my wall. (A picture off it selfmade)
-My parents travel a loot so I have been in austalia, asia three times, I live in europ and america 2 times cuz I am going there when I am 18
-my mom is dutch and white my dad is black. :O
-I am 14 and learning in school its broing cuz I only like economics and i hate sciense stuff...
-I game too much..
-I played in two musicals it was awesome and I was 8 and 11.

This is me. Creative and ready. I WILL POST A BOOK ON /LIBRARY MENU SOON TO SHOW MY WRITING TALENT.

T

Trump15024

- I procrastinate a lot

Maybe I should make one of these lol. I can't sleep either I go to bed at 12-1am every night

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

- I procrastinate a lot

You got my attention at ‘Wii’

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
-Alright so I have 2 songs fully produced.
-I write songs since I am 7 and my mom could not read it.
-I can play a bit piano and chords.
-I love dogs but my dad doesnt.....
-I can take really good pictures and have a jumping whale on my wall. (A picture off it selfmade)
-My parents travel a loot so I have been in austalia, asia three times, I live in europ and america 2 times cuz I am going there when I am 18
-my mom is dutch and white my dad is black. :O
-I am 14 and learning in school its broing cuz I only like economics and i hate sciense stuff...
-I game too much..
-I played in two musicals it was awesome and I was 8 and 11.

This is me. Creative and ready. I WILL POST A BOOK ON /LIBRARY MENU SOON TO SHOW MY WRITING TALENT.
Chords, CHORDS! Pls help me with music theory ):
I can only recognize like 2 perfect cords an that’s it rip

Reactions: Powerfull