Tman004

Jul 30, 2015
Not to long ago this very server was rules my zainmz and even though he had co owners and admin he led this server with an iron grip. My brother was an architect for him. We built the new city you guys over look as old. We built the farms and the factories ,but at what cost. I want to say a week after the city was built I was playing on my brothers account role playing and one of the co-owners stripped my brothers and serveral other atcheitechts from payment and their jobs. When we spoke out against this we where banned imidetly. I tell you this story to explain to the everyone. Zain is you and Zain is me. Not to get biblical but we all have our good and our bad. With that being said I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me... I had a really bad week. I was over worked and I acted irrationaly trying to fit in with the wrong crowd. I figured if our president can say mess up stuff like this than so can but i forgot the pigment of my skin. I forgot that I don't have the same privileges as a man with a lighter pigment then me. But I'm getting off topic I ask for your forgiveness and if you don't forgive me then I'll forgive you.
Thank you for reading
-Tman004

Reactions: laggynab

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
Apology accepted but make sure you don't do it again! It's pretty offensive. DonutOffend other people because of their raise (get it? cos that's my username..)

Last edited: