Staff Needed!

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
So most people dont reallly play at like the afternoon (My time i mean) and there is only like 7-9 players on and everyone breaks the rules case there is never staff on at this time so i think we A: need staff to come on at this time or B: get a new staff member to get ellected to look after Mccites at this time!
Just a suggestion!

Reactions: Trump15024
So most people dont reallly play at like the afternoon (My time i mean) and there is only like 7-9 players on and everyone breaks the rules case there is never staff on at this time so i think we A: need staff to come on at this time or B: get a new staff member to get ellected to look after Mccites at this time!
Just a suggestion!
Sundae is usually on that time

Reactions: Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Just a suggestion!
what do you mean everyone breaks the rules? If someone breaks any rule (especially chat rules) and there are no staff on, please report it to the forums. As for the timezone/staff part, I think CraziiTabby was right - sundae is usually on around then

Reactions: Fiirena

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
what do you mean everyone breaks the rules? If someone breaks any rule (especially chat rules) and there are no staff on, please report it to the forums. As for the timezone/staff part, I think CraziiTabby was right - sundae is usually on around then
shes not only like once a week a staff is on at that time