Status
Not open for further replies.

OnePunchGrill

Verified
OnePunchGrill
OnePunchGrill
Jul 10, 2017
Name: OnePunchGrill
From: /plot home 7 (two sister skyscrapers behind the original watermansion and left of goh-1)
directions by streets: Left on Grill St. , behind Quadrilfoglio Ave. & behind Balisky5 and the original watermansion
To: star-city-31 (14x12)

Thank you! :D
<3

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
I'm super confused about the directions. Do you mind describing the build instead?

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I'm super confused about the directions. Do you mind describing the build instead?
the directions are streets he made, I think they're labeled? If that helps

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
You no longer own this plot, I left a comment on the other post if you could respond to that

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
the directions are streets he made, I think they're labeled? If that helps
Regardless, I'm horrible with directions and description of the location & the build helps hasten this process. Still waiting on this, will move to denied within few days if there is no reply. Please leave the description for all your transfer requests.

OnePunchGrill

Verified
OnePunchGrill
OnePunchGrill
Jul 10, 2017
Ok Kiri, from spawn at /plot home7, go right on Welcome St.; left on Boeing Ave. and go alllllll the way back past the watermansion and couple buildings till you see two light blue/quartz skyscrapers. It's left of goh-1 house. They're all labeled too. I made the streets so it would be easier to find my builds, if it's more confusing to you, you dont have to use it :/

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Assuming Jerry_CCC is paying for the transfer, this one has been transferred, but he is unable to afford the other transfer. Will postpone the other transfer until he has enough money.

Reactions: OnePunchGrill
Status
Not open for further replies.