"Star Wars Roleplay"

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Ehm I suggest a rich peep who can make an area on a is for roleplay anf make a area to battle and pritect your base and if you die you have like a cooldown off 2.5 min before playing again and you are allowed to talk star wars in chat so everyone will be like: "nerds" but were actually just geeks :D

sebastianko99

Nov 9, 2017
Idk anymore. Did I even play that game? Mhhh I just know that snoke is JarJar and he will come back as the first sithghost.

Mmmmh me JarJar and me forceghost forcechoking chuu! Muhwahahahahaw
If you haven't, I highly recommend! It's an amazing game. I loved using the force to throw dudes across hangars and stuff, it was hilarious

Reactions: Powerfull

Rixxi

Dec 25, 2017
I'm little and green with big, pointy ears.. though.. I prefer explosions and robot minions over swords.

sebastianko99

Nov 9, 2017
Starkiller made luke skywalker turn to the darkside..... get outta here
"Give in to the dark side!"

Also, why I choose the dark side more than the light side, is because I believe that the dark side is trying to bring order, safety and laws into the galaxy, while the light side basically tries to bring anarchy into the galaxy

Last edited:

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
"Give in to the dark side!"

Also, why I choose the dark side more than the light side, is because I believe that the dark side is trying to bring order, safety and laws into the galaxy, while the light side basically tries to bring anarchy into the galaxy
Idk I just know that lightside are idiots and that darkside can always suprise them....

I would suggest those jedis to be a bit cooler.

I mean no girls. Animal friendship
Lame

Dark side gets the girlzz force lightning and dubbel lightsabers. #awesome

Lightside becomes a ghosts when they die and get to do their job for eternity......

NVM