Stop Nerfing Bows

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Today, I started a shop selling string for less than in the shop, letting people earn money by making bows; but bows were nerfed again from $50 to $35. Now, instead of selling string for $200 for 16, it is $150 for 16.So, I can keep selling string for a lower price than shop until bows are dropped to $9 (that is when I will only break even when selling) or the sell prices of string could be raised to $250 for 16. This would remove the incentive for me to sell to players because I would get more money from the shop than players. This would also allow bows to be raised to $100. This whole situation wasn't caused by bows being too op, but string being too lowly priced for buying and selling.

Last edited:
H

Heather

Prices are always flexible by staff to ensure a balanced economy. When something is unbalanced it ruins the economy. The recent changes have been to better balance the blacksmith job and keep the economy stable.

Reactions: Ciel
H

Heather

Bows were also unbalanced and a large part of how people were making money with the blacksmith job. Economies are a large mess of many factors and in this case the string and the bows were both the issue, not just one or the other.

Reactions: Ciel