Store For sf Ingredients and/or food

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
I have been attracted to sf and it's food for awhile and i can never seen to find the ingredients without buying them from certain players for about 100-300 dollars, just the main ingredients can be added (lettuce, tomato, strawberry,(etc). I think this would also be a good idea for new players who don't have experience with sf.

Thanks For reading- WonderK :mobpig:

D

Deleted member 832

I have been attracted to sf and it's food for awhile and i can never seen to find the ingredients without buying them from certain players for about 100-300 dollars, just the main ingredients can be added (lettuce, tomato, strawberry,(etc). I think this would also be a good idea for new players who don't have experience with sf.

Thanks For reading- WonderK :mobpig:
This would be great, maybe cheap purchases in bulk? As you need a lot of bread and steak to make hamburgers

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Bulk buying would be good. Especially for all those cafes out there who are msging me to supply them!!!! >:I

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Ye we do need a shop for that because I can never really make them ;-;

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
At the same time /warp wild has alot of sf stuff. And the point of sf is to be a little harder to get than rgular stuff. So it might bve a good idea we dont have bulk buying stuff

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
No you see all the things needed to have this?' Way too much work.... Way too much for something you can grow
like you can sell the apple for the apple juice but the apple juice already made would be more.

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Like Jo said, the point of sf is for it to be harder. I don't think it would be a good idea to have official sf shops like that. Maybe if the plants were added to farm idk..? Just not a shop.