Suggestion To Build In Peace - For Architects

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
Hello! When I say "For Architects" I'm not just stating only architects, even anyone who builds!
Also, In this post, I am not pointing out anyone, to keep things straight, or I do not tend to!

I have recently got the rank "Architect" in game! I love building, and to not get distractions (sometimes I do get off topic though...)

But sometimes, I get people messaging me, and wont stop (makes me have to stop and msg them), I like to stay chill, and be a nice person, but sometimes caps happen, I do hate to admit it, I want to refrain from getting really angry, so I want to suggest a way where I can ignore multiple people, yes I do know "/ignore (ign)" but I wanted a simpler way to (not to sound lazy). I get that this might not be able to do this! I don't like to sound mean, as I said above, so if I do ignore a person with the usual command, and they try to notify me, can they have something like "This Person Is Ignoring You, Sorry" or something so they know we didn't just leave them? And if we do have the ignoring command I suggested, can we have an easy way to in-ignore? If I have like 20 people ignored, and I might spell the name wrong to un-ignore some people, which will still take time off for me to build... Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
HavanaUnini

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hello! When I say "For Architects" I'm not just stating only architects, even anyone who builds!
Also, In this post, I am not pointing out anyone, to keep things straight, or I do not tend to!

I have recently got the rank "Architect" in game! I love building, and to not get distractions (sometimes I do get off topic though...)

But sometimes, I get people messaging me, and wont stop (makes me have to stop and msg them), I like to stay chill, and be a nice person, but sometimes caps happen, I do hate to admit it, I want to refrain from getting really angry, so I want to suggest a way where I can ignore multiple people, yes I do know "/ignore (ign)" but I wanted a simpler way to (not to sound lazy). I get that this might not be able to do this! I don't like to sound mean, as I said above, so if I do ignore a person with the usual command, and they try to notify me, can they have something like "This Person Is Ignoring You, Sorry" or something so they know we didn't just leave them? And if we do have the ignoring command I suggested, can we have an easy way to in-ignore? If I have like 20 people ignored, and I might spell the name wrong to un-ignore some people, which will still take time off for me to build... Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
HavanaUnini
I like this idea, but maybe a do not disturb command which blocks msgs and when some messages you it says (like when ur afk) this person is set to do not disturb or something, but if you know someone ignored you that gives them more of a reason to be rude I think, but it’s a good idea :D

/disturb

Or something like that

Reactions: Uni

ILaxSkill

Aug 17, 2017
Indiana
I like this idea, but maybe a do not disturb command which blocks msgs and when some messages you it says (like when ur afk) this person is set to do not disturb or something, but if you know someone ignored you that gives them more of a reason to be rude I think, but it’s a good idea :D

/disturb

Or something like that
/dnd for short ;)

Thanks,
HavanaUnini
@Unicorn10110Pink Sorry I bother you too much, just try to let me know when you're building so I know not to bother you <3
or, of course, one of the owners can add /dnd or /disturb

Dope

Former Staff
Architect
Tuliao
Tuliao
Oct 25, 2017
that house

Thanks,
HavanaUnini
I KNOW this was me I am TRULY sorry for my actions and swear up above to the Unicorns in the clouds that I will never ever be annoying to you and I am thankful that you have not /ignored me! :D I am grateful for your actions in making this thread THANK YOU again for this, I am greatly sorry. I know you understand but still, I would like to say SORRY for my actions. I am greatly sorry to do this to and I swear to unicorns that I will never do this AGAIN. P.S. Please don't ignore me I need some friends xDD. -I am taking this seriously, Dope

DexterAng

Verified
DexterAng
DexterAng
Citizen
Dec 8, 2017
Singapore, Singapore (GMT+8)
Really sorry to turn the discussion to another topic, but will someone enlighten me on why and how the average player will bug an arch? Not saying that it doesn't happen, but why?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Really sorry to turn the discussion to another topic, but will someone enlighten me on why and how the average player will bug an arch? Not saying that it doesn't happen, but why?
To request for builds and such

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Maybe then just make a simple command /request (arch Name) and then you can type your msg, an arch will get a msg saying you got another request and it will work just like /mail. And if you don't want the request or finished it you can delete just that one request. Just by numbering I guess. so the first person to request you is nr1 and going on. If you delete nr 2 nr 3 becomes 2 and 4 becomes 3. Just going on like that.

Also just skipping your chat when your building is possible right?

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

Thanks,
HavanaUnini
Like sundae said, I think you can buy /silence, but if chat is too much of a distraction you can always turn it off in settings You can also set it so that you can only do commands.

Reactions: sundae22

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The thing is, what will the use of people buying /silence if this were to be a free command

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
I am building for TheGaymerBoi, and he likes to look at the build I am making him often. Not that its bad, because I have had a past of arches not doing what I like them to. If I use this command, will this mean I wont be able to see his msg of checking in on his house once in a while?