Suggestions for jobs

T

Trump15024

Farmer
That farmers can sell watermelon slices again at /warp shop. Also maybe the pumpkins spawn back faster after they are farmed.

Miner
That you don't get stuck in walls all the time when you are mining.

Hitman
A bettter tracking system.

Just some suggestions

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Farmer
That farmers can sell watermelon slices again at /warp shop. Also maybe the pumpkins spawn back faster after they are farmed.

Miner

Hitman

Just some suggestions
Taxi- needs to be nerfed

Reactions: Pigpuns

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Farmer

Miner

Hitman

Just some suggestions
Nerf the Farmers and Miners even more by lowering there income gained from mining ore

Reactions: Powerfull

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Also maybe the pumpkins spawn back faster after they are farmed.
.... just..... that is not how minecraft works.... seriously.... just..... pumpkin spawn rate is based off of the growth rate algorithm which is as follows:

Crop growth is prompted by random update ticks. For a given block, a random update occurs an average of once every 68.27 seconds. However, the delay can vary widely, and it is rare but possible for plants to gain a stage the moment after planting or grow two stages a moment apart.

During every update, a crop plant gets a chance to grow to the next stage with the exact chance depending on conditions:

• As noted above, growth requires a light level of at least 9 in the block above the plant.
  • The growth probability is 1/(floor(25/points) + 1), where "points" is as follows:
    • The farmland block the crop is planted in gives 2 points if dry or 4 if hydrated.
    • For each of the 8 blocks around the block in which the crop is planted, dry farmland gives 0.25 points, and hydrated farmland gives 0.75.
      • Note that if a field is bordered with anything besides more farmland, the plants at the edge will grow more slowly.
    • If any plants of the same type are growing in the eight surrounding blocks, the point total is cut in half unless the crops are arranged in rows. That is, having the same sort of plant either on a diagonal or in both north-south and east-west directions cuts the growth chance, but having the same type of plant only north-south or east-west does not. The growth chance is only halved once no matter how many plants surround the central one.
Now each pumpkin will grow with a random update tick which can't be altered. (I've checked)

T

Trump15024

.... just..... that is not how minecraft works.... seriously.... just..... pumpkin spawn rate is based off of the growth rate algorithm which is as follows:

Crop growth is prompted by random update ticks. For a given block, a random update occurs an average of once every 68.27 seconds. However, the delay can vary widely, and it is rare but possible for plants to gain a stage the moment after planting or grow two stages a moment apart.

During every update, a crop plant gets a chance to grow to the next stage with the exact chance depending on conditions:

• As noted above, growth requires a light level of at least 9 in the block above the plant.
  • The growth probability is 1/(floor(25/points) + 1), where "points" is as follows:
    • The farmland block the crop is planted in gives 2 points if dry or 4 if hydrated.
    • For each of the 8 blocks around the block in which the crop is planted, dry farmland gives 0.25 points, and hydrated farmland gives 0.75.
      • Note that if a field is bordered with anything besides more farmland, the plants at the edge will grow more slowly.
    • If any plants of the same type are growing in the eight surrounding blocks, the point total is cut in half unless the crops are arranged in rows. That is, having the same sort of plant either on a diagonal or in both north-south and east-west directions cuts the growth chance, but having the same type of plant only north-south or east-west does not. The growth chance is only halved once no matter how many plants surround the central one.
Now each pumpkin will grow with a random update tick which can't be altered. (I've checked)
I am talking about a plugin. On my server we have a plugin that we can set the amount of time it takes for cops to grow back

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I am talking about a plugin. On my server we have a plugin that we can set the amount of time it takes for cops to grow back
Uhh still tho, its like overpowering the pumpkins again like if pumpkins growth rate were super fast.
Lets imagine that 4 pumpkin sold for 20 dollars and that a pumpkin re growths every 20 seconds. And it would take you one second to break a pumpkin. So in an hour you would possibly make about like about 10,800 i guess

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Uhh still tho, its like overpowering the pumpkins again like if pumpkins growth rate were super fast.
Lets imagine that 4 pumpkin sold for 20 dollars and that a pumpkin re growths every 20 seconds. And it would take you one second to break a pumpkin. So in an hour you would possibly make about like about 10,800 i guess
Want im trying to point out is if the pumpkin re growth faster, then its like upgrading the pumpkins which staff nerfed. Id suggest you make a huge farm underground one of your big plots such as go-mall, farms underground are allowed and that way you can earn money much more faster