Suggestions!

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
1. Remove mythic drops - I don't see what the point is with these, they make non op people think they're good at pvp and most importantly they RUIN role play, and this is a role play server, which defeats the purpose.

2. Disable Bandages and Grappling hooks - Again, these ruin the role play, In real life people don't run around with grappling hooks jumping on to trees and crap and bandages don't instantly stop you from dying. It ruins the pvp on this server. Its also insanely annoying when kids think they're good when they try to annoy people by running with grappling hooks or just spamming bandages. One of them almost made me rage quit, and nobody makes me rage quit. :p

3. Buff guns and make them more realistic - In real life guns are something to fear. If someone want you dead and has a gun your screwed, but on here if someone shoots you: "What is that thing tickling my arm? It feels like a mosquito." If guns were buffed it would make it a lot more realistic. And in real life snipers shoot further than 50 meters max without the bullet dropping :p

4. Get rid of enchanted armor and weapons - Enchanted armor is way too op. If someone hits u with a sword in real life, your dead. In here it does nothing to the op people and I know that first hand (being the op people :3).

think that these things are some things to be taken into consideration for the server's role play to come back

Last edited:

PingtothePong

Jun 28, 2017
The Milky Way
www.baconsizzling.com
1. Remove mythic drops - I don't see what the point is with these, they make non op people think they're good at pvp and most importantly they RUIN role play, and this is a role play server.

2. Disable Bandages and Grappling hooks - Again, these ruin the role play, In real life people don't have grappling hooks at all and bandages don't instantly stop you from dying. It ruins the pvp on this server. Its also insanely annoying when kids think they're good when they try to annoy people by running with grappling hooks or just spamming bandages. One of them almost made me rage quit, and nobody makes me rage quit. :p

3. Buff guns and make them more realistic - In real life guns are something to fear. If someone want you dead and has a gun your screwed, but on here if someone shoots you: "What is that thing tickling my arm? It feels like a mosquito." If guns were buffed it would make it a lot more realistic. And in real life snipers shoot further than 50 meters max without the bullet dropping :p

4. Get rid of enchanted armor and weapons - Enchanted armor is way too op. If someone hits u with a sword in real life, your dead. In here it does nothing to the op people and I know that first hand (being the op people :3).

think that these things are some things to be taken into consideration for the server's role play to come back
Buff guns? I'm so dead.

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk
T

Trump15024

1. Remove mythic drops - I don't see what the point is with these, they make non op people think they're good at pvp and most importantly they RUIN role play, and this is a role play server, which defeats the purpose.

2. Disable Bandages and Grappling hooks - Again, these ruin the role play, In real life people don't run around with grappling hooks jumping on to trees and crap and bandages don't instantly stop you from dying. It ruins the pvp on this server. Its also insanely annoying when kids think they're good when they try to annoy people by running with grappling hooks or just spamming bandages. One of them almost made me rage quit, and nobody makes me rage quit. :p

Ok the 4th one is crazy. So now basically you are saying we should walk around without any protection even in the wild? Buffing guns will just cause more gun spammers and the spammers will cause more damage. I agree with the mythic drops though

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Ok the 4th one is crazy. So now basically you are saying we should walk around without any protection even in the wild? Buffing guns will just cause more gun spammers and the spammers will cause more damage. I agree with the mythic drops though
well if its possible there could be a thing that you could wear your usual gear in the wild but just not the city. and for the gun spamming thing just make prices for guns higher so noobs cant buy them straight away. Simple.

Reactions: Trump15024

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Just remove /scroll. It sucks and makes noobs that spent no time grinding for mythics think they are just as good as old players.
Mythics kinda ruin the roleplay, I miss the roleplay back in the old days but it was ruined b/c of mythic drops.

Death

Mar 18, 2017

The mythic drops are true ish, but people sell mythic drops and youd need to refund millions to pay up lets say I had like 50 legendaries then id earn a ton of millions for the refund of deleting the item.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Swords don't just instantly kill people and if you are hit by a sword once, you will most likely die by blood loss or disease.

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh

I agree with the mythics but uhm.
I payed 1.5m for this damn thing ;-;

D

Deleted member 832

Heh, mythic would still work without the plugin, so sharpness 8 etc would still be there, just not scroll effects

Reactions: Powerfull