Suggestions!

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
because then we see who the true pvpers are, and not the mythic dependers, *cough cough* jabu u have a vid on her *cough cough*
If grapples get removed it would make more room for cars to be the main thing for getting people around cause right now hardly ANYONE uses cars to get around when you can use grapples. And it could spark cool things like police chases if a police car got added.

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
If grapples get removed it would make more room for cars to be the main thing for getting people around cause right now hardly ANYONE uses cars to get around when you can use grapples. And it could spark cool things like police chases if a police car got added.
yes.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
1. Remove mythic drops - I don't see what the point is with these, they make non op people think they're good at pvp and most importantly they RUIN role play, and this is a role play server, which defeats the purpose.

2. Disable Bandages and Grappling hooks - Again, these ruin the role play, In real life people don't run around with grappling hooks jumping on to trees and crap and bandages don't instantly stop you from dying. It ruins the pvp on this server. Its also insanely annoying when kids think they're good when they try to annoy people by running with grappling hooks or just spamming bandages. One of them almost made me rage quit, and nobody makes me rage quit. :p

3. Buff guns and make them more realistic - In real life guns are something to fear. If someone want you dead and has a gun your screwed, but on here if someone shoots you: "What is that thing tickling my arm? It feels like a mosquito." If guns were buffed it would make it a lot more realistic. And in real life snipers shoot further than 50 meters max without the bullet dropping :p

4. Get rid of enchanted armor and weapons - Enchanted armor is way too op. If someone hits u with a sword in real life, your dead. In here it does nothing to the op people and I know that first hand (being the op people :3).

think that these things are some things to be taken into consideration for the server's role play to come back
I agree with some things, some things not so much.

1. Whole point of adding mythicdrops was to give people something to do (basically grind) when they have nothing else to do.

2. Will think of this, but once again, bandages might be disabled, but grappling may not be (it's just one of those things that people like to use that differentiates us).

3. Here's an idea: Sell bulletproof armor (useless against weapons other than guns) that people can buy. The guns will practically penetrate through armor (not sure if this is possible, I'll have to look into this) except bulletproof vest which would basically make guns useful and killing people somewhat easier even with full set armor. (Tell me what you think about this).

4. Likely not, that's just an incentive to grinding and getting better gear.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I agree with some things, some things not so much.

1. Whole point of adding mythicdrops was to give people something to do (basically grind) when they have nothing else to do.

2. Will think of this, but once again, bandages might be disabled, but grappling may not be (it's just one of those things that people like to use that differentiates us).

3. Here's an idea: Sell bulletproof armor (useless against weapons other than guns) that people can buy. The guns will practically penetrate through armor (not sure if this is possible, I'll have to look into this) except bulletproof vest which would basically make guns useful and killing people somewhat easier even with full set armor. (Tell me what you think about this).

4. Likely not, that's just an incentive to grinding and getting better gear.
1. Just saying /scroll isnt grinding because you only need to vote for it.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
True tho people invested millions of dollars on it and it would hurt to lose all their mythics
So? Theres been eco resets thats been worse than if mythics got removed, I lost 8m to that. But somehow I'm magically still here and so will most people. People move on.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
So? Theres been eco resets thats been worse than if mythics got removed, I lost 8m to that. But somehow I'm magically still here and so will most people. People move on.
Yes I know but everything got reset plots everything and it was a fair reset, while here everyone dosent use mythics so those who dont use wont lose anything