Suing fvhn for false information

Status
Not open for further replies.

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
i have made god damn peace with fvhn. I have every right to sue someone and you can't stop me. And i never god damn asked for compensation. I apologized to fvhn and we have mde peace. I want compensation for spending over 100k on building an apartment block that only later got told i couldn't build.
I didn't say you couldn't build. But it's not an apartment block. If you want to make a nice house on it nobody stops you :p.
Also building in creative is much easier and get it transferred (in exchange for money, amount depends on how many and what blocks you have used) to your city plot.

Also do NOT comment under court cases unless you are directly involved with it / have something VERY important to say.

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
I didn't say you couldn't build. But it's not an apartment block. If you want to make a nice house on it nobody stops you :p.
Also building in creative is much easier and get it transferred (in exchange for money, amount depends on how many and what blocks you have used) to your city plot.

Also do NOT comment under court cases unless you are directly involved with it / have something VERY important to say.
If you want to get it transferred it has to fit the plot rules. Just thought to tell you this.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.