Case Closed Suing LittleJimmeh Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry

Mar 5, 2017
1. Hi, Im CherryCeleste and I am accusing LittleJimmeh for scamming.

2. I am accusing him of scamming me. On /ah he was selling a Colonial home for 15k. I bought it and then realized it was a scam.

3. I sadly sold the paper that said /ah gave me for a dollar to get it off me (which is unfortunate). The reason being that a player told me there was nothing i could do about it, and said this is also what LittleJimmeh does. After messaging LittleJimmeh when he came on I told him about the problem but he simply said "no refunds." Its not fair since I am not getting what I paid for. Then I was introduced the idea of court cases, I only started playing last week so I did not know.

It took me forever to get that money and I have followed every guideline and I think this is plain unfair. I know it is not much but I would like to try. Thank you.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
1. Hi, Im CherryCeleste and I am accusing LittleJimmeh for scamming.

2. I am accusing him of scamming me. On /ah he was selling a Colonial home for 15k. I bought it and then realized it was a scam.

3. I sadly sold the paper that said /ah gave me for a dollar to get it off me (which is unfortunate). The reason being that a player told me there was nothing i could do about it, and said this is also what LittleJimmeh does. After messaging LittleJimmeh when he came on I told him about the problem but he simply said "no refunds." Its not fair since I am not getting what I paid for. Then I was introduced the idea of court cases, I only started playing last week so I did not know.

It took me forever to get that money and I have followed every guideline and I think this is plain unfair. I know it is not much but I would like to try. Thank you.
Any item that doesnt allow you to see the price, r looks like it was renamed, is a scam. I recommend you dont buy it and ask the seller before hand.

H

Heather

Sometimes an item is too good to be true, and in this case it seems like the item promised didn't really make sense. I can provide a small refund, not the entire cost, to offset the deficit here but please be careful in the future. I haven't seen this scam happen since so hopefully it is done with. Please contact me in game next time you see me and remind me about the case. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.