Case Closed Supposedly I Had Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunk00

Mar 25, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? Zombieking455
2. What are your claims/accusations? Not even court and if it is this is one of those courts in a communist dictatorship where you have no say.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? No because I was banned for absurd reasons.
So supposedly there was a "court" thing for me on this server having to do with me killing a pet in my own property on accident. Zombieking455 has opened a court forum to fight me on this, ok so what? I'm here thinking you can have your say in the court and argue your claim, no I was wrong. This is just sad I didn't even get to state my claim and now the money is gonna be stolen from my account without my concession or a fair case. I would like to please have a fair case and not a biased one which doesn't even consider me.

Reactions: laggynab
H

Heather

Court is here on the forums for me, the judge to review and decide upon. I read through your comments and made note of the situation that I had seen on the server and decided in favor of ZombieKing. Cases are open for a while for both sides to present their case in the comments before it is decided on, you were given time and instead only argued about the situation.

H

Heather

Since no further argument has been made this case will be closed. The judge rules that this case shall have no further action due it it just being a grievance about a former case.

Status
Not open for further replies.