Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hola :3

Here's my teacher application, Let's go brosss (That rhymed :p) :geek:

1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
rainingemotions

2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft) PE (Fave:giigle:)or Drama :p

3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc) Architect :)

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class? Give them 3 warnings, 1st warning : verbal warning,, 2nd warning : Sent to sit outside of the classroom,, 3rd warning : Sent to the principal or the vice-principal :sick:

5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team) Yeeeep, I'm already friends on discord with both principals so roflmao

6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school) GMT (Britain)

7. Why do you want to become a teacher? 1. I love teaching people things 2. The variety of the job :3

8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded. I agree :laugh:

Thank you for reading my applicationnnn :love:

Bai baii

:bcoffee:
Any other topics you would wish to teach? Hidden124 is the Gym/PE teacher currently.

Reactions: Dope

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
Since you did not reply to turkey's response we don't really know what you want to teach and it didn't seem that you took much time into writing this application. We have chosen to deny this application, thank you for applying!