[TAP] What do you like about McCities?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Heya guys! Toxic Awareness Program back at it again, trying to find out what makes people fall in love with this server so much!
We are going to use this info in order find out what we as TAP can do to make the server more fun and really focus on the positive parts on the server :D

In order to keep everyone's awnsers motivated we will be giving away 10k to the 5 best awnsers,
we would also like to know something you miss on the server and you wish would be added / be worked on / get more attention

Some simple rules:
-Do not insult each other on this post or discuss each others opinions
-The thing you like about the server has to be on this server to this day, so naming old staff or old plugins does not fit here.
-Naming stuff that you miss about the server can be anything, but if it was removed for logical reasons like lagg we will not take your awnser into consideration for our future improvements.
-We as TAP have the rights to use the information gathered on this post and share it with other players, staff or just write it down somewhere :) This is just to make sure people are not going to sue us for stealing their ideas or anything.

Example Post:
In game name: MadGalaxie
What I like about the server: The endless possebilties and the roleplay jobs are really cool.
What I miss on the server: Some more guns or the old gun plugin and more staffevents as those are always really fun!

I hope everything is clear, thanks everyone who is able to share their experience on the server with us,
we wish everyone a good day!

greets,
Toxic Awareness Program

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
I can’t believe nobody has posted here yet. :p
In game-name: mabelqines
What I love about the server:
Something I really love about the server is the community! I’ve made so many friends, and it’s just really shed some light on me. I love all the role playing, and all the weird private jokes I have with everyone :)
What could be improved:
I think there are a few warps that could be updated and or fixed (hat shop, warp shop, pet shop, etc) and I think a few islands could be completed, or worked on! :)
Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk!
<3 Mabel uwu <3

zzm6899

zzm6899
zzm6899
May 30, 2017
Photography land
In game name: Zoom6899
What I like about the server: The community are nice and making friends is really good :D Role playing is fun.
What I miss on the server: Bank robbery.
What can be improved: The eco system, many houses has risen up to %20 in value making new players difficuilt to buy houses. Plus advertising this server will then allow rentable regions to be rented by new players.

Spyders_Crypt

Spyders_Crypt
Spyders_Crypt
Feb 19, 2018
Kepler-452b
In game name: Spyders_Crypt
What I like about the server: The community and it's ability to move forward through rough times.
What I miss on the server: Staff events, we need more!
What can be improved: 1. The economy & inflation. Houses are starting to cost over 140'000, when they used to cost 90K+. 2. Plot hoarding. Some People are hoarding plots and do nothing with them. Those plots can be sold to people who can make use of them.

wisemanjp

Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen
In game name: wisemanjp <3
What I like about the server: The supportive community, that are kind and welcoming even when you don't come online very often (rip me ;o;)
What I miss on the server: I miss the way everyone bonded. I think that an event or gathering once or twice a week to meet new people and get to know others better would really benefit us. With food! >:)

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
In game name: _Shiba_
What I like about the server: The awesome community, and the system McCities works. It has a lot of fun features.
What I miss on the server: Idk, I'm kinda new to the server.
What can be improved: I heard that bank robbery is fun, and it's wonderful to bring it back. There are also not enough regions (and maybe islands) and a couple of bugs on this server