Taxes

T

Trump15024

I have seen many posts about how bad the economy is and how much plots are in high demand. I have seen posts about how the rich are getting a lot richer which I see too. One way we can solve this is taxes and people might say this is a bad suggestion because they simply don't want to pay them. When you make 1m on the server you have that one million and it's not taxed at all then you just get richer and richer and richer and you pay nothing for expenses. So here are some taxes that need to be added.

Property Taxes: These taxes would be a recurring tax on all your properties that you own this will help keep plots more available as people who just hoard plots will have to pay them on plots they do not use.

/ah tax: This tax is if you use the service of /ah you have to pay 25-50 dollars to use it just like you have to pay 50 dollars to make a chest shop so for every time you put on /ah you have to pay 25-50 dollars.

This is just some I have thought of feel free to add your ideas.

Reactions: Marie
T

Trump15024

Also a balance tax which would be a tax on your current balance every week like 2% of your balance would be taken away.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Well that is small compared to what people have earned and its not taxed.
If u have a 1M balance... thats a 20k tax, I think thats a lot sry, but I like the rest of the idea!

T

Trump15024

If u have a 1M balance... thats a 20k tax, I think thats a lot sry, but I like the rest of the idea!
Thats why we can lower it and encourage people to put money in the bank and not keep it in their balance. Then they would have to buy insurance.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The $10 /ah tax is fair enough tbh, since some people place some cheap drinks on /ah and lose more than they can actually earn not knowing there is tax. However the balance tax was made before but it was stopped, if I remember correctly it was like 5% I think. The property tax is good, tho I don't think it should be much since most of the population have atleast more than 1 home and should be charged monthly.

DogGamer

Apr 27, 2017
The $10 /ah tax is fair enough tbh, since some people place some cheap drinks on /ah and lose more than they can actually earn not knowing there is tax. However the balance tax was made before but it was stopped, if I remember correctly it was like 5% I think. The property tax is good, tho I don't think it should be much since most of the population have atleast more than 1 home and should be charged monthly.
Gabriel is trying to make us go broke with his taxes! Run for your lives! Save yourselves!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Weekly being charged 100$ for each plot you earn seems fair to me tho. I think maybe even 500$ for every plot

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
I have seen many posts about how bad the economy is and how much plots are in high demand. I have seen posts about how the rich are getting a lot richer which I see too. One way we can solve this is taxes and people might say this is a bad suggestion because they simply don't want to pay them. When you make 1m on the server you have that one million and it's not taxed at all then you just get richer and richer and richer and you pay nothing for expenses. So here are some taxes that need to be added.

Property Taxes: These taxes would be a recurring tax on all your properties that you own this will help keep plots more available as people who just hoard plots will have to pay them on plots they do not use.

/ah tax: This tax is if you use the service of /ah you have to pay 25-50 dollars to use it just like you have to pay 50 dollars to make a chest shop so for every time you put on /ah you have to pay 25-50 dollars.

This is just some I have thought of feel free to add your ideas.
I honestly think this is a great idea

Reactions: Trump15024