Denied Teacher app <3

1. What is your Minecraft username (IGN) CraziiTabby

2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken) Study of animals (fav), drama, dance

3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
Citizen cuz I spent man money on my kids
Tuts

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class? Give them a warning, then if they keep doing it, warn then again, and if they do it again I will send them out the room and if they keep doing stuff I will send them to the principal. If they’re doing something inappropriate I will send them to the principal.

5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team) Yep

6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school) GMT

7. Why do you want to become a teacher? I really loved when I was a teacher last time: I love teaching so much and I was so saad when heather left and there wasn’t any school (lol ask Coban and izzie and Leanne about it XD) and I missed it and I kept asking and asking and ASKING hehe
Even if I’m not accepted I will be happy to see the school system up and running again <33

8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded.
Of course

P.S.
My rep is low because I’ve forgotten to vote , I’ve never been in any trouble with police or staff <3
Ty

Last edited:

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Thanks for applying, but unfortunately we would’ve liked you to choose another topic/s to teach. In addition, we would also like you to be more active. You may re-apply 1 week from this comment if you feel you have been more active :)

Reactions: Fiirena