Verified
Forsake
Forsake
Citizen
Aug 22, 2018
1: What is your Minecraft username:Forsake
2:What subject do u want to teach: pyshical education, or cooking
3:What rank are you: Citizen
4:what do you do when a student is misbehaving:I would keep warning the student and when reached to warning two send the student to 5e office to let the student think over what bad actions that they toke
5:What is your DisCord required for teachers: Yes B3a8tchan (Forsake) #4184 (Include the Forsake part)
6:What time zone for you:EST
7:Why do you want to become a teacher:The reason why I want to become a teacher is to educate student about the simple needs that they will have to need in the further future when they become More mature and become an a adult/Teenager.
8: to you agree to be a good role model: Yes I agree because I’m a well manner person that would keep their calmness when a agressive or misbehaving student acts out and wouldn’t be mean just giving them warning and trying to educate them so they become more prepared in the future when they are trying to go get a job like at a company like ECOTech.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
1: What is your Minecraft username:Forsake
2:What subject do u want to teach: pyshical education, or cooking
3:What rank are you: Citizen
4:what do you do when a student is misbehaving:I would keep warning the student and when reached to warning two send the student to 5e office to let the student think over what bad actions that they toke
5:What is your DisCord required for teachers: Yes B3a8tchan (Forsake) #4184 (Include the Forsake part)
6:What time zone for you:EST
7:Why do you want to become a teacher:The reason why I want to become a teacher is to educate student about the simple needs that they will have to need in the further future when they become More mature and become an a adult/Teenager.
8: to you agree to be a good role model: Yes I agree because I’m a well manner person that would keep their calmness when a agressive or misbehaving student acts out and wouldn’t be mean just giving them warning and trying to educate them so they become more prepared in the future when they are trying to go get a job like at a company like ECOTech.
Physical Education is already taken

I think the cooking role is open since CreeperCjg became Vice Principal so I suggest widening up your options on other topics you may want to teach. Or give us a more detailed explanation to why you would pick cooking since a lot of applicants wants to teach cooking as well.

Thanks!

@Individuall @CreeperCJG @Bpacer ^

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Teachers are expected to be role-models and to set the example for the students. I believe you were recently banned for something.Take the time to read over the rules and become more known as a Good Role Model in the community of McCities.

Application Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.