Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashnxkko

Principal
Former Staff
Verified
Jul 14, 2017
The Netherlands
  • What is your rank on the server? My rank on the server is citizen.
  • What is your /ar check time? 2 days
  • How often can you play on the server? Because of my summer break I can play every day 6 six hours. After that it depends each day but I would say atleast 2 hours a day.
  • Why do you want to become a teacher? I really like to teach people new things they didn't know before, I also like to have fun with people and being social. It would be a great experience
  • What do you want to teach? Please include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied. I would love to become a music teacher because I play the guitar, Ukulele and took extra music lessons myself to learn more about it. I would also love the become a math teacher, I myself am very good at math and think it's an important subject that people always should learn. The last one would be acting lessons. When I was younger I always took acting lessons and still now I love doing it. I would say I am a decent actor and could learn people a few new things about it.
  • What would you do if a student wasn't behaving in class? If the person is having guns with him, drugs or anything illegal I would send him/her to the principal. If the person is just swearing I would warn them and if they continue their behavior I would also send them to the principal.
  • Do you agree to be a good role model? Yes I do agree, if you show bad behavior the kids will follow that.
  • Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching? I have no questions or suggestions.
I have also never been Expelled.

Last edited:

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply! Although I think a music teacher would be a nice addition, I don't see how you would teach music at all, and the other 2 topics you listed are already taken. If you have an idea on how you could teach music, feel free to create a conversation with me to explain, otherwise you may reapply in one week.

Application Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.