Denied Teacher application

orka710

Nov 12, 2017
. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
mc: orka710
2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken)
math and science this because i have them in real life and gonna study them in real life
3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
im a citizen but i have 255k and a house worth 130k and i live with my happy wife huskywolf in a nice house worth 200k
4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
i would warn him 1 or 2 times and then send him to the principal to find the right and appropiate way to punish this student
5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
i have discord skype teamspeak everything :)
6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
i live in the netherlands timezone +1
7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
i dont do it for the money i want to teach people so they can get better jobs a better life in the city so they play longer and mostly play with more fun
8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded.
yes as a teacher it is your task the students go the right way if you are on the bad way they will also go the bad way

Reactions: Tricoh

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
We already have a math teacher and we don't really need a science/brewery teacher. Your /ar time this week is very good. We would love if you re-applied next week maybe with different subjects? This application has been denied but thank you for applying!