The Bank Robbing

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
Ok so, this has been bugging Myself and ItsMercyy (or known as toryn) have wanted to rob the bank. After finding the way there there was spam killing and etc, Toryn and I both have insurance so we thought we'd be safe, We weren't. I have been noticing that all the people spam killing is BlackCanaryCW and possibly GreenArrow. I am posting this thread to say can you please let other have a chance (and possibly give all their money back from killing them) I just think this is very rude, Sorry if you don't agree but other people deserve a chance

-Thanks for reading and take this into consideration, WonderK:mobpig:

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Ok so, this has been bugging Myself and ItsMercyy (or known as toryn) have wanted to rob the bank. After finding the way there there was spam killing and etc, Toryn and I both have insurance so we thought we'd be safe, We weren't. I have been noticing that all the people spam killing is BlackCanaryCW and possibly GreenArrow. I am posting this thread to say can you please let other have a chance (and possibly give all their money back from killing them) I just think this is very rude, Sorry if you don't agree but other people deserve a chance

-Thanks for reading and take this into consideration, WonderK:mobpig:
Well, It was your choice to attempt to rob the bank. The fact that you dropped money on death is your fault. You could have depisited all your money. As kiri and heather said, Bank robbing isnt supposed to be easy.