The Giraffe News Applications!

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Good luck to all applying! > https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d...UFHvqN2B1MmGqYWiij8vvtUQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Giraffe News is a newspaper company on our server. We do interviews, facts, advertisements and more! Currently one of the popular newspapers on the server! We are accepting 6 or less staff members! Every article written for the paper will be paid 4k. We do one paper everyday at the moment, but that will be changing to either every 2 days or every week!
Get applying now! Im away next week so now is the best time to apply!
Good luck all!

Eun-duru

Former Staff
Apr 9, 2017
NorthEast USA
ooOOOHHHH! I really wish I could join, since I want a job as a journalist in the future (plus my English teacher told me i'm the best writer in the grade :')) but I have to put my time into BOREALIS. Entertainment... best of luck with recruitment! <3

Reactions: Powerfull

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
I like the idea of writing articles, as there's a lot that I'd like to write about. It just depends on whether the articles have to conform to a certain subject area or not

PingtothePong

Jun 28, 2017
The Milky Way
www.baconsizzling.com
One of my skills is editing and proofreading grammar and spelling issues. I almost always use complete sentences, so I am used to writing in this manner. I also replace weak vocabulary with stronger words when writing formal documents. (Please keep in mind that I have also completed the Google Documents application form.)

Last edited: