The Giraffe News

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Official post for The Giraffe News! All info, right here!

FAQ:

Can I be hired?: Sorry, but we are not accepting at the moment!

Can I be in the paper: Yes! If you'd like to be interviewed, have facts about you, or your advert in the paper please mail @Amazonians or @FroztyStars or @ttyltammy or @FancyChips

Can I purchase a paper?: Yes! At the moment they are free, but we may up the cost at some point! Mail Amazonians for a paper!

Where is your HQ?: Our hq is plot h28, come visit if you'd like to be in the paper or get a behind the scenes insight!

Why is it GIRAFFE news?: I really love giraffes, my old username was also Giraffidae!

WEBSITE LINK: https://amazoniangiraffe.wixsite.com/mysite
Our website has all information! Go there now!

Reactions: Eun-duru

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
is there a warp to the hq plot? i have no idea how to find it aha

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Official post for The Giraffe News! All info, right here!

FAQ:

Can I be hired?: Sorry, but we are not accepting at the moment!

Can I be in the paper: Yes! If you'd like to be interviewed, have facts about you, or your advert in the paper please mail @Amazonians or @FroztyStars or @ttyltammy or @FancyChips

Can I purchase a paper?: Yes! At the moment they are free, but we may up the cost at some point! Mail Amazonians for a paper!

Where is your HQ?: Our hq is plot h28, come visit if you'd like to be in the paper or get a behind the scenes insight!

Why is it GIRAFFE news?: I really love giraffes, my old username was also Giraffidae!

WEBSITE LINK: https://amazoniangiraffe.wixsite.com/mysite
Our website has all information! Go there now!
Omg can i join tho im not as active as often, mostly on the forums, so maybe I can be like a weekly interviewer or soemthing cus I come on like 2-3 days in a week

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Omg can i join tho im not as active as often, mostly on the forums, so maybe I can be like a weekly interviewer or soemthing cus I come on like 2-3 days in a week
Im so sorry! We already have an interviewer :( if you have any other ideas you can message me!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Im so sorry! We already have an interviewer :( if you have any other ideas you can message me!
But in real life there are a lot of interviewers. Like I just want to do it on the weekends as free time plus I find it fun

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Can I request a story on the city of england? I'd really like to learn more about it before travelling there, an internet personality by the name of nick crompton claims to be from there!

Reactions: Izzie