The McCities Trump Organization

T

Trump15024

I am happy to announce the launch of the McCities Trump Organization. This organization will include many new companies and charity programs.

I want to start by saying that this organization would like to endorse @Izzies new company potatoes for tourist this is a wonderful company that we hope to continue to donate to and we hope you all do too.

Next Trump Organization companies

First, we are launching Walmart this company will focus on providing low priced basic items you will need in-game and we will provide it at lower prices than warp shop.

Second, we are launching Walgreens which is a new company focused on providing medical supplies and slime fun medical supplies all at low prices. This company will also focus on selling small convince items.

Third, We are launching Pepsi which is going to be a beverage/food company. This will include stuff like Tropicana and Pepsi. We hope you enjoy this food and beverages such as different types of slime fun drinks and more.

If you have any questions please contact trump15024 in game.

We also have many executives running these new companies. These companies will have partnerships with Apple and hopefully other companies.

If you would like your charity funded by The Trump Organization or for us to provide resources to help you fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...1fZl0sKbXd6PgUpFO3eg9JdQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Last edited by a moderator:

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
this is sort of what i am going to start! i am going to give free housing for beginner players until they can aford there own

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
this is sort of what i am going to start! i am going to give free housing for beginner players until they can aford there own
I think these are just more businesses that trump is just trying to make and not charities. I do love your housing idea! It is really helpful for new players to be able to not worry about paying for apartments for a bit. :)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I think these are just more businesses that trump is just trying to make and not charities. I do love your housing idea! It is really helpful for new players to be able to not worry about paying for apartments for a bit. :)
pixel and had done that before, lol I donated nearly 3 mil worth of plot and stuff. #TeamMicrosoft Endorser

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

This program is to give money and supplies to charities and create new businesses for players to enjoy.Yes @PixelPuppy6153 this organization is creating new business but we are also funding charities so it's a mixture of both.