The Palace is All Yours

jc22

Oct 19, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am officially turning over the Sea Palace I created to all. So if you think that you would enjoy resting your bum on the Wild King’s throne or that of one of his children please try it on for yourself. Also if you think that it would be fun to have a deep ocean role play palace with rooms such as a royal library, War Room, Art Gallery, Throne Room, Storage Room, Basic Slime Fun Room, Dungeons, Guard Mess Hall with Juicer and Juke Box, A North and South Guards Barracks, Royal Forge with several slime fun machines ready to assist you, Royal Kitchen, Shared Teleportation Room, Royal Banquet hall just to name the areas on the first level then you are looking for the right place but that is just the beginning.

Upstairs there are many vacant rooms yet to be occupied by the Children of the Wild and you have the opportunity to claim the fully furnished Wild King’s Quarters all for yourself. Then when you just want to get a nice change of scenery you can take a perhaps nice romantic stroll through the Wild Kings gardens and gaze upon the beauty of the Wild King’s Goblet, the marble fountain at its center. Then let’s not forget about an alternative place to show your mettle and test your wit against the hungry mobs of the Wild King’s Gauntlet in which you can have a more challenging PVP experience, manhunt style, while one team hides in the various passages of the labyrinth dodging the mobs as they await to ambush the second team that is brave enough to give them chase.

So whether you are curious or just want a change of pace or just think it would be cool to role play and rule the wild for the day, I’m not stingy and have decided to share my throne with all. Either get with me while I am on; get a hold of TorchoTichy whom I believe has already set home there. If you are skeptical about what it holds then just ask The Diamond Tiger, Graphic Elf, or BLGxJoKeRx the few that I can remember off the top of my head that have had the chance to check it out for themselves as well as the labyrinth.

I will warn you that it is an at your own risk venture considering that I was not able to get some parts of it protected but that is what makes wild living so unique is it not. So here are my personal suggestions:

- Don’t go there with anything that you would regret loosing.

- Don’t go there with anyone you don’t trust or know very well.

- Take vitamins, regen, bandages, and etc just in case you get stabbed in the back.

- Make sure you at least have one person with you that will watch your back unless you are as wild as the wild king(He ventures the wild alone and doesn’t fear respawn or losing gear, because the wild has trained him to be prepared for the most likely treachery it unleashes upon all who dares to brave it.)

So you have been forewarned but please don’t let fear keep you from having a grand ole time, especially before the next wild reset which hopefully won’t happen within a good while.

Also just check my thread under the questions part of the forum if you wish to know the coordinates but be warned they were taken while I sat on the throne but it won’t matter as the Palace is quite massive in size. You won’t miss it once you get close enough to it.

jc22

Oct 19, 2017
Thanks but it is now yours as well as anyone else who wishes to have the experience. It is a gift first of all to my real life daughter stardust2003 and my virtual adopted Wild Children and then you and everyone else.

I'm looking at leaving my mark on the server in The End next. Stay tuned.

Last edited: