The Snow.

Nov 27, 2016
The snow is becoming a problem for many people. Me and other people I know can't go outside our houses without becoming sick and go to the doctors for paying 350. When my temperature does go into the negatives, there's some sort of glitch. Making it so, I can't make myself warmer. I've tried standing next to fire inside my home, But my temperature still stays at what it is.

Can something be done about this? Maybe fix the glitch that the health plug-in has? (I'm not sure what the plug-in is called)

Reactions: laggynab

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Yah u can off the snow! Using options! its easy :) I hope that ppls can get this info.Hmm the correct name for the plugin is Diesease plugin. U can heat milk in a furnance and make hot milk. U can also make cold water bottles by crafting a snowball with a water bottle.Below is how to make a proper campfire.

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Yah u can off the snow! Using options! its easy :) I hope that ppls can get this info.Hmm the correct name for the plugin is Diesease plugin. U can heat milk in a furnance and make hot milk. U can also make cold water bottles by crafting a snowball with a water bottle.Below is how to make a proper campfire.
Oh yah u need optifine to turn snow off i think.