The word Gay is censored?!

Should the gay word be censored?

• No, of course not why should it be? We are equal!

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

Ashnxkko

Principal
Former Staff
Verified
Jul 14, 2017
The Netherlands
That is true but when I say ‘I’m gay’ I get told to not say it again. Which is weird because it’s my sexuality.

But honestly it’s not the biggest problem in the world so I’ll stop about it.

Reactions: Powerfull
D

Deleted member 832

That is true but when I say ‘I’m gay’ I get told to not say it again. Which is weird because it’s my sexuality.

What schools do in regard to teaching about LGBT is actually breaking the law. This is the reason why kids don’t understand. I think we should allow the word. A report function does exist and most players on mccities don’t actually use the insult.

Reactions: Ashnxkko

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

Go to the first page, Coban has answered why.

Side note - the word straight is not censored because it has another meaning which is used more often ... As for gay, in today’s context no one uses it to describe ‘happiness’ anymore.

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017

I respect your sexuality and I think they can uncensore it since no one uses it as anything bad right now, mostly kids who don't know it's real context is the problem I guess