Theatre Group?

Would you like to see a theatre group in Mc Cities?

• Yeah!!!

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Not really...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Hey Ya'll,

So I was thinking after seeing a thread about making a theater for the city. Nibble said that there is already is a theater, but currently it is not being used. I thought that there could be a theatre group formed. This group would host, perform, and plan events. Such as plays, comedy nights, and many other events!

Thanks ya'll!

Reactions: 3ndermxn

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
This would be so fun! If they did this it would be a dream of mine to become the person who decides the shows or casts people! Awesome idea!

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
Ideas for theater jobs

Theater owner-1 Person Max- Tells what everyone should be doing. In charge of schedule of each show and every other person there.
Theater Setup Group-10 People Max- Sets up everything needed for the shows. Makes the props.
Theater Band-10 People Max- Plays the music most likely UNDER THE STAGE for each show.- Band Conductor-1 Person Max- Tells band what they are suppose to do.
Theater Maintenance Team-15 People Max- Makes sure theater is clean and takes care of any problems. Even pluming.
Security- Ask a police for help..
Special Effects-2 People Max- People two set up special effects like fireworks.

Those are just some of the ideas for jobs.

BTW: THEATER OWNER ONLY should be in charge of how much money people get.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I do not know how there could be a good band, and I would love to work with you on this and make it happen!!! I love how atlas one person is getting involved in it with me! And the ticket cost would be what would pay the workers; these jobs would be great and satisfy some of the wants for new jobs.

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
I do not know how there could be a good band, and I would love to work with you on this and make it happen!!! I love how atlas one person is getting involved in it with me! And the ticket cost would be what would pay the workers; these jobs would be great and satisfy some of the wants for new jobs.
I think with the money made.. give half to the theater to distribute to everyone and give half to the performer or the group that is performing. Already made a post about more instruments. If the band plan fails we can use the music from /music and /radio. If that fails we will have to use regular minecraft disks. Thing is I am not that rich on the server and don't make that much.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I think with the money made.. give half to the theater to distribute to everyone and give half to the performer or the group that is performing. Already made a post about more instruments. If the band plan fails we can use the music from /music and /radio. If that fails we will have to use regular minecraft disks. Thing is I am not that rich on the server and don't make that much.
What if there was a special /radio that played music that went with the play like if it were a action movie there would be music for that but if it was a classical play then there would be classical music.

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
I have not thought about that much, the one show I have put on was fantasy I guess... we could also make some of our own versions (like really off put versions) of kid friendly plays like "Into the Woods".
But we can also make our own versions of shows like Phantom of the Opera with the music. We can also make our own shows to be a little more realistic. But, I do not have much money because I don't have a good job.

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
What if there was a special /radio that played music that went with the play like if it were a action movie there would be music for that but if it was a classical play then there would be classical music.
Like that but we can ask if they can make more instruments so we can have musicians like me in real life. :p.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
But we can also make our own versions of shows like Phantom of the Opera with the music. We can also make our own shows to be a little more realistic. But, I do not have much money because I don't have a good job.
I have about 450k and I also want to say.... Ooooooo Phantom of the Opera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):eek::)

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
The theatre could use some work on the inside but the exterior looks good. Also the doors would need to be wider and there would need to be a ticket box area. You can check it out a /warp theatre