Theatre Group?

Would you like to see a theatre group in Mc Cities?

• Yeah!!!

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Not really...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
The theatre could use some work on the inside but the exterior looks good. Also the doors would need to be wider and there would need to be a ticket box area. You can check it out a /warp theatre
Can't check tonight but Kiri did see our post on the spectacular idea post.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
To do the musicals or anything like them we would need at least three people in the band.
Yeah and of course we could go sorta eh and just so *sings* for singing but I am more focused on the command block idea with the /title that shows up in chat. That way a stage hand can handle hitting buttons every few seconds and it would not be too spaced out with people typing it real time.

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
Yeah and of course we could go sorta eh and just so *sings* for singing but I am more focused on the command block idea with the /title that shows up in chat. That way a stage hand can handle hitting buttons every few seconds and it would not be too spaced out with people typing it real time.
Last idea tonight... start basic and make our way up !

3ndermxn

Dec 13, 2016
Japan
I really love all of this idea! I'd be more than happy to help with anything you need to make this work! I hope this turns out great!
~3ndermxn